“Always great dinner and service!! we love this place. Great cheese plate and wine, seafood is freash!!”
Review of Waterman Grille

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pittman
Reviewed 28 June 2016

very nice views of the water as well as cozy bar with fireplace, food was elegant as well as served hot

Vincent L, General Manager at Waterman Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear meetuac,
Thank you for your compliments on Waterman Grille and for posting a five star rating! I'm very glad to hear you enjoy your meals with us and that our food and service is always up to par. The team here works diligently and has a lot of pride in Waterman - I will be sure to share your words with them!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I took a class in wood grilling at Waterman Grille and it was terrific! The integrity in the kitchen is beyond question. The Grille is on the water so it's very special in the warmer months. The atmosphere is upscale casual. The food is excellent.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Food is always a treat at the Waterman Grille, we went at 5:30 pm ...which was an excellent time...not too many patrons, food was beyond awesome. Drinks were good...service was superior....dinner had a great flow as did our desserts.

Dear Sandra,
Thank you for posting such a nice review of your visit to Waterman Grille. I love that you touched on the many aspects of a great dining experience and that your expectations were met for all of them. I appreciate you words very much!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Met a couple of girlfriends here for dinner on a Thursday evening. Arrived at 7pm and the place was very busy with a convivial buzz. We had reservations and they had kindly arranged for a table on the 'porch' ...however we weren't sure if the cool air would bother us, so they gave a us a great table inside. Delightful, relaxed evening and never felt rushed by our excellent waiter.

Dear bburke7,
Thank you for your nice words on your visit to Waterman Grille and for awarding us a five star rating! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your meal with us, and I appreciate your high-five to our service and waiter. Please consider returning to Waterman when you can. We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Our visit was a birthday celebration. We were seated out on the deck on a perfect night. The view of the river with all the boaters only added to a wonderful experience. The waiter was very attentive, professional and friendly. The food was amazing! Two diners at the steak, I had the cod which was delicious and my friend had the haddock. Everyone loved their meal, food was terrific. They also had a special touch of a birthday card waiting at our table and brought a "birthday" dessert with happy birthday written in chocolate. Can't get better than that. The decor is casual chic. A very nice restaurant. Great atmosphere with terrific food!!!! Definitely recommend. Oh, and there is onsite parking with no problem.

Dear Janet,
Thank you for your wonderfully descriptive review and great applause for Waterman Grille. I am so pleased you and your party enjoyed your dining experience with us and that everything from the food to the service met your expectations. I appreciate that you chose Waterman Grille to dine at and I hope you will be back to visit us in the near future.
Thank you again!