My girlfriend and I just got back from a two day stay at Murphy's and we were very pleased with the service we received. The staff was helpful and friendly and afforded us every possible hospitality. Our room was spacious and cozy, with a huge bed with more than enough room for both of us. We had a nice TV to watch with a couch and recliner to relax in. Everything was clean and presentable. We enjoyed a soak in the hot tub the last night we were there, and enjoyed the continental breakfast on the morning we left. The river flowed right next to our balcony and provided a wonderful ambiance for us to sleep to. We even caught a peek of some elk grazing across the road. Murphy's is in close proximity of the main strip and one could easily walk there if they were so inclined. We will definitely be revisiting the next time we're in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Otel, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO