“Purchase at Earthwood Collections”

Earthwood Collections
Ranked #19 of 56 Shopping in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Beautiful Fine Art Gallery featuring American-made Art Glass, Original paintings, Sculpture, Jewelry, Woodworking, Metal Art and more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great shop! You see all their wonderful yard art items kind of tucked away off the street. Be sure and check it out!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"shop"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Anyone who appreciates local and American made art/glass/pottery must stop at this great store. We were gobsmacked when we walked in - definitely not expecting a store with this great selection of art and handcrafts. It's high quality without being out of reach, classy without being stuffy and so much fun to browse (and buy!). I'm not sure why it's not #1 of all shopping attractions in Estes Park.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We needed a special anniversary gift and while we are thrilled we found our friends such a beautiful, handmade gift....we wish it had been OURSELVES we were shopping for! We would have been hard pressed to choose our favorite because the paintings, art glass, wood crafts and pottery were all gorgeous and unique. This is not your typical tourist shop. This is a gift gallery I want to visit again and again...and yes...for me, too!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Shopped here for some Christmas gifts. Was very difficult to choose. Very friendly and helpful staff. My purchases were wrapped very well for flying home and they arrived home in perfect shape.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I visited this business looking for a specific gift and found more quality and artistry than I anticipated. A perfectly beautiful hand made glass wind chime was awaiting my purchase.
Nola the shop owner was chatty explaining about her artisans and specifically about this chime I couldn't pass up.
Nola carries a broad range of designs mostly glass, all of top quality therefore more pricey, but way more creative than some offered.
She is located on Mainstreet, Estes Park. She is most accessible from the walk by the chirpy creek. This is a must to at least browse through.