“Beautiful, unique handmade gifts”

Earthwood Collections
Ranked #19 of 56 Shopping in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Beautiful Fine Art Gallery featuring American-made Art Glass, Original paintings, Sculpture, Jewelry, Woodworking, Metal Art and more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We needed a special anniversary gift and while we are thrilled we found our friends such a beautiful, handmade gift....we wish it had been OURSELVES we were shopping for! We would have been hard pressed to choose our favorite because the paintings, art glass, wood crafts and pottery were all gorgeous and unique. This is not your typical tourist shop. This is a gift gallery I want to visit again and again...and yes...for me, too!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"shop"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Shopped here for some Christmas gifts. Was very difficult to choose. Very friendly and helpful staff. My purchases were wrapped very well for flying home and they arrived home in perfect shape.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I visited this business looking for a specific gift and found more quality and artistry than I anticipated. A perfectly beautiful hand made glass wind chime was awaiting my purchase.
Nola the shop owner was chatty explaining about her artisans and specifically about this chime I couldn't pass up.
Nola carries a broad range of designs mostly glass, all of top quality therefore more pricey, but way more creative than some offered.
She is located on Mainstreet, Estes Park. She is most accessible from the walk by the chirpy creek. This is a must to at least browse through.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This was a very fascinating shop! They had such cool collections of many things, I could have went in there 10 more times and not seen it all. Expensive items, but they are worth the cost. Just be very careful not to knock anything over. Beautiful!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2015

There are many great shops along Elkhorn Ave in Estes Park, but I always end up buying something at this shop every time I come to town. I was visiting there last week and purchased two serving bowls for my wife.

Michael, the sales clerk was very helpful throughout the entire time. After I paid for my purchase, worked out how to get the items shipped home, and was getting ready to leave, Michael said "the one bowl was on sale." I had not seen any sale sign or noticed that one of them was discounted. He took my credit card back and gave me the refund on the item that saved me $25.50.

He could have very easily not said anything and let it go. I respect his honesty and wanting to do the right thing. Even though I like shopping here, that customer service will guarantee I'll be back to this store every time I visit to Estes Park.