I was pleasantly surprised when we got to the Saddle and Surrey. Someone else had booked it and when I looked it up I was a little skeptical. I am not an outdoor type person and want things clean. The room was very clean, bed was nice and towels were thick.
Not many outlets to plug in things, and bathroom was a little small, but it worked for what we needed it to. It was always clean when we came back at the end of the day. Breakfast included rolls, muffins and pastries, good for something quick.
If I was headed back to Estes I would look into staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A typical roadside motel with comfortable cozy rooms where you park at your door, and use a real key to enter your room. We strive to make your stay like home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Saddle & Surrey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saddle And Surrey Motel
- Saddle & Surrey Hotel Estes Park
- Saddle & Surrey Motel Estes Park, CO