“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food got to the table very fast! It was Amazing. The staff was nice and friendly. I highly recommend this place for breakfast and I can't wait to go back.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks for the great review, Byron! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great breakfast at a reasonable price. We were looking for a simple breakfast and this place fit our needs.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks for stopping by! This is just what we love to hear. We hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch, or lunch!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Good sized restaurant, but it fills up with locals and visitors fast. Friendly staff welcomes locals by name, others with a smile. Nice menu selection, and everything is served fairly quickly, considering the size of the place. Parking somewhat limited, but library is two parking lots down, and can be reached without going back out on street. If you're an early eater, likely library is still not open so parking there does not hurt anyone.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were in Estes Park for three days and ended up eating breakfast here twice despite the wait. The food was awesome. My husband and I had four different selections from the menu over the two visits. We were impressed by how fast and fresh the food was. They have an extensive menu.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fantastic strawberry and banana Belgian waffle, two eggs and bacon = YUM! Great food and wonderful staff. About $10 for this platter of food that my husband and I shared. Definitely will return.