This was we were looking for! Close to entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, also close to town. We visted on December and there was snow all over the place. They have wood burning fire places and provide snacks for your stay. The free wi-fi was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a dramatic, mountain riverside setting, The Woodlands offers one and two bedroom suites overlooking the Fall River. Beautiful landscaping, trees over 300 years old and Castle Mountain views all combine to provide the perfect location for your vacation or getaway in Estes Park. Just just two miles from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You have easy access to over 350 miles of hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic drives unique to this great national treasure. The Woodlands is convenient to Estes Park shopping, dining and its variety of year-round activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Woodlands on Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands On Fall River Hotel Estes Park
- The Woodlands On Fall River Estes Park, CO