We stayed only one night to attend a friend's wedding at Della Terra. We were pleasantly surprised by cuteness of this hotel upon arrival. Don't be deterred by the exterior photos - the rooms are so cute (wilderness chic?).
We stayed in 253 - the smallest, least expensive room on the property, yet there were still wine glasses in the cupboards! The light and heat were turned on prior to our arrival which was a pleasant surprise to step into from the windy and snowy day. The also had a nice little bag of complimentary treats - popcorn, hot cocoa, nuts and chocolates.
My only complaints were that we had no hot water in the shower that afternoon (but we did in the sink later that night and the next morning) and they don't have a very good ironing board. Although, I'm sure not many guests are in need of ironing dresses and suits.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay, and wish that we could have stayed a bit longer to enjoy the mountain views, river and peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fawn Valley Inn is the perfect Rocky Mountain getaway! Located just one mile from Rocky Mountain National Park, Fawn Valley Inn offers an attractive range of fully-equipped accommodations including Jacuzzi suites, hot tub suites, one- and two-bedroom condos, and a cozy cabin for two! All units are spacious and have beautiful views of Fall River and the surrounding mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Fawn Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawn Valley Hotel Estes Park
- Fawn Valley Motel
- Fawn Valley Inn Estes Park, CO