All reviews fall river hot tub wild turkeys gas grill full kitchen two bedroom cabin the king size bed to rocky mountain national park close to town saw elk definitely stay here again front porch fireplace property tubs wildlife estes
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here numerous times over the past 20 years. Even with different owners over the years the place still is a great place to stay. Clean, neat, and comfortable. Grounds are well kept, housekeeping staff does a great job. Had small plumbing issue and it was fixed immediately. The grounds are beautiful and we were lucky enough to see plenty of Elk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Heidi1260, Manager at Streamside on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our Resort and our staff. We are very happy to hear that all of the team members made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain at Streamside. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your continued loyalty.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had a two bedroom cabin and a studio. The setting by the river and being able to sit outside from both was so peaceful and relaxing.The location was close to town, close to the mountains and close to restaurants. The accommodations were very clean and had everything you could need. We enjoyed our visit here and would come back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and for choosing Streamside on Fall River. We truly appreciate your kind words about our property. We are so lucky to have a property so close to the Entrance of Rocky Mountain Nation Park and the heart of Estes Park, a location that brings our guest just a few steps away from the peacefulness of the Park and modern-day conveniences of our City. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to having you again as our guest

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed here the last weekend in August for my wifes 60th birthday surprise trip. First of all it's in a very nice location, should be peaceful and tranquil. The cabin itself is ok and the grounds are very nice. We had a unit with a private hot tub, on the creek. During the afternoon we could relax on the deck and hear the creek and the birds. However after dark that all changed. The cabins are basically duplexes with a common wall and the decks are separated by a 6 foot high fence, but when you're on the deck you are above the top of the fence. We had people in the unit next to ours who decided to have very loud gatherings at night, and also think they had friends or family join them from another unit. Their loudness completely erased the peace and quiet we had expected and that the owners indicated in the cabin directory in the rooms. Supposedly quiet time begins at 9PM and at 10:15 PM they were still being very loud. I asked them if they would mind keeping the noise down a little and they just blew me off. I contacted the after hours number and explained what was going on, and Kimberly indicated she would have someone go talk to them. Not sure that ever happened because they didn't quiet down until after 11PM. Our bedroom was located right at the fence and we could hear every word these people had to say. Same thing the next night, but we didn't bother calling because it was obvious to us that nothing would be done and didn't want another confrontation with the neighbors. If the property would have resolved our issues or if we would have had a quieter experience my review would have been rated higher. I have tried contacting the property twice since our stay and I have heard nothing back. I'm sure once I post this negative review they will have some type of response.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bruce B
Heidi1260, Manager at Streamside on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for bringing this to the managements attention. Please call the Asst. General Manager Heidi at your convenience.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good location from the town. While our unit did not face the river, we had a good view. Management is very friendly. The unit was clean but getting outdated. The oven was very old and not in full working condition.

The daily maid service is minimum. They make up the bed and replace dirty towels but nothing else. Countertops in the kitchen and bath are not cleaned.

Their are other places in town with newer facilities at a lower price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UFTAMU
Heidi1260, Manager at Streamside on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your
stay. We are very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your
expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping
management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our
services

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had a cabin that was connected to another one. Friends were on the other side. We got up early to hit the road and the power in our cabin went out. The office was closed till 8 am. Called the emergency # and they said they lived off site and would be there in 20 minutes. I was just out of the shower and trying to blow dry my hair. I woke my friends next door who still had electricity and used theirs. The owner came and restored power. I understood that this happened before. I questioned why wasnt it fixed so it didnt happen again. He said it would be. I also mentioned that the water was not hot and was told that when everyone showered that happens. Duh fix that too. People usually shower in the morning. I received no apology for any of our inconvenience. Only indignation that I was not happy. It would of been nice if they showed some sort of apologetic action instead of treating me like I was a total pain. I was not irate, just factually questioning why this hadn't been fixed since it happened before. Customer service is certainly not their concern. Very disappointed. A simple, I'm so sorry for your inconvenience would certainly been nice even if they didn't mean it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Heidi1260, Manager at Streamside on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback we are pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, we apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay at Streamside on Fall River. Please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk Manager Heidi if you would like to share more information and we will try our best to rectify the situation.