“Easy Peazy”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Not busy.... Seriously no waiting at this Starbucks. This is a good thing, and there is plenty of seating and space to just chill.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Staff is always friendly and professional. They get their job done in an efficient manner and my coffee is always great. I love consistency and I get it at Starbucks.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

It's Starbucks, everyone should know what they offer and their quality. I prefer Starbucks because I have a member card and get rewards and discounts. I love their Americano and breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This store was a little slower than others I've been to, but our drinks were on point. Staff was friendly and got our special order right in the first try.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Hotel coffee notoriously sucks, so jumping in the car and starting the day with a nice, hot, cup of coffee is really nice. Drive through was always quick, and they never once messed up the order.