“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great, prompt service. Our server was really efficient and friendly. Pretty standard food. My scramble had a generous amount of crab and was good. My husband's ham and cheese omelet was ok. Ham looked like sliced lunch meat. My toast was barely toasted. The biscuits were okay texture wise but not much flavor.

1  Thank susanmM4221MD
Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We visit Cresecnt City from time to time so this time we tried Good Harvest.
It's a very popular restaurant on the main highway through town. We have had good breakfast there, but this time tried dinner. Not so great. The vegetable soup was a promising start, but downhill after that. I ordered the ribs. Though smothered in sauce, the ribs were dry and chewy. The rice was cold on arrival. Vegetables were cooked nicely though.
My wife had the fish taco. The fish itself was fine, but the tortillas were dried out and unappetizing. The menu advertised they came with avocado, but she found only two small pieces.
My ribs were north of $20 so the place isn't cheap.
Crescent City isn't known for great cuisine, but there are better dinner values elsewhere.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stopped in this last Sunday with some friends. I ordered their special crab scramble, my wife had the crab Benedict, and friends had chicken fried steak. We all loved the food, home cooking but fresh and tasty. The chicken fried steak was tender, the crab was wonderfully fresh. It was interesting that the dinning room was full of authentic Native artifacts. Service was friendly and prompt.

6  Thank paulcE3081NI
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar in this busy and atmospheric (but slightly dated-looking) place and ordered the beer-battered halibut and chips (special), with a local IPA. The beer was good and the food even better. The halibut was cooked perfectly and was very juicy, with a thin, crispy, well-seasoned batter. It came with a great tartare sauce, slaw and loads of fries (the latter were okay). Huge portion. All for $21! Can't go wrong at that. Prompt and friendly service too.

6  Thank drjudo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good Harvest is well regarded in the local community. They have great food, great ingredients, and very fair price.
I had breakfast, and dinner there over the course of my stay. I left well fed and wish I could visit again.

6  Thank redbearon