“Hmmm.... salad was good but...”

Oceans 675 by Northwoods
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Crescent City
Description: Oceans675/Northwoods Public House are happy to announce we are undergoing some changes in the near future! First on the list, we are blending the locations. One roof, one business - Oceans 675 by Northwoods. The upstairs area will focus on full-service Dinner, a family friendly dining experience, with Steak and Seafood options, along with other American dining favorites. We will also hold our beautiful 'All You Can Eat, Breakfast Brunch' on the first Sunday of every month. Bar/Downstairs will undergo an entire atmosphere upgrade. We have added a billiards table, darts, and Table Shuffle board you and your friends can enjoy. We are very excited about the changes ahead (too many to list) and we appreciate your patients while we update and upgrade!
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My husband daughter and I were looking for fine dining and were excited to find this place. Unfortunately this is not going to be a good review. I will say we liked our waitress and the salads. Our food took a longgggg time. My husband and daughter ordered the calamari steak both were not excited about their dinner and my husband who never has a complaint about food, did not finish his plate. I ordered the seafood medley; one of the most expensive plates. The food was barely warm and something made me almost instantly ill. I will say we liked the view and the wait staff seemed very nice. But we will never return.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice lounge and upstairs a great view. Had a couple drinks and hor'dourves with a friend there. Hostess was very helpful. Good experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and ocean view! Unfortunately the food was mediocre. My husband ordered his steak medium rare, but it was cooked medium well. Perhaps, the waiter misunderstood. I had the grilled halibut which was okay, but nothing special. The clam chowder was tasty, as were the vegetables. We each had a drink. Total cost was $83 plus tip.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

It appears Oceans 675 and the bar downstairs have the same menus. We ate in the bar. For a water view, the upstairs is better. All of us had a great meal, though the menu is limited. There is an excellent selection of beer. I had the fish tacos which were excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Our waiter was very attentive and professional. The food was wonderful and beautifully plated .I would highly recommend this restaurant.