“Hmmm.... salad was good but...”
Review of Oceans 675

Oceans 675
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My husband daughter and I were looking for fine dining and were excited to find this place. Unfortunately this is not going to be a good review. I will say we liked our waitress and the salads. Our food took a longgggg time. My husband and daughter ordered the calamari steak both were not excited about their dinner and my husband who never has a complaint about food, did not finish his plate. I ordered the seafood medley; one of the most expensive plates. The food was barely warm and something made me almost instantly ill. I will say we liked the view and the wait staff seemed very nice. But we will never return.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice lounge and upstairs a great view. Had a couple drinks and hor'dourves with a friend there. Hostess was very helpful. Good experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and ocean view! Unfortunately the food was mediocre. My husband ordered his steak medium rare, but it was cooked medium well. Perhaps, the waiter misunderstood. I had the grilled halibut which was okay, but nothing special. The clam chowder was tasty, as were the vegetables. We each had a drink. Total cost was $83 plus tip.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

It appears Oceans 675 and the bar downstairs have the same menus. We ate in the bar. For a water view, the upstairs is better. All of us had a great meal, though the menu is limited. There is an excellent selection of beer. I had the fish tacos which were excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Our waiter was very attentive and professional. The food was wonderful and beautifully plated .I would highly recommend this restaurant.