“Perfect stop for lunch”

South Kona Fruit Stand
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Honaunau
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect stop for a lighter lunch. The fresh fruit smoothie was awesome and the panini was perfect. I also enjoyed a side of dried pineapple that was like eating candy. The service was great. This is a stop for anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I did not find their fruit selection to be that expansive, but this may have resulted from what's in season. Also, as I found with all markets on the Big Island, the prices are steep. What I did find was a very warm, pleasant welcome and friendly service. Also, I found great smoothies -- for which we stopped multiple times. The outside sitting space is very tranquil. So, again, if leaving Kona heading toward National Volcano Park or Hilo or leaving these locations heading toward Kona, this is a great way to take a break.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I stopped here and had a great lunch of panninis and fruit smoothies. Delicious! They have also have a great selection of fresh fruits and some homemade goodies. Friendly owner and staff. Very happy we stopped here and we look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stpopped in here on our drive. Picked up some homemade desserts. Wow, delish! The pineapple carrot cake was my fav, hubby enjoyed the lemon (with a fruit I cannot spell in it) wish I could get the recipes!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The first time I came to Hawaii 7 years ago we stopped here and got a cup of coffee and a smoothie, some fresh fruit to eat and Plumeria soap to take back home for my daughter. Now every time we come to Hawaii I ask what my daughter wants brought back and she says the Plumeria soap from here. Stopped yesterday to get the soap and coffee and some fruit. The lady that ownes this places is lovely. If you have a chance stop in. You won’t regret it