All reviews tater tots front desk albuquerque airport room was clean the breakfast area waffles hot breakfast would definitely stay here again the shuttle driver great place to stay nice breakfast one night stay new mexico indoor pool rental car pleasant stay air conditioner
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times when traveling. The price is reasonable, and the staff is always very customer oriented. The breakfast is typical of a Comfirt Inn, but they also offer burritos.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Candy,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel and brand. It's always a pleasure for us to see familiar faces. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast burritos.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Well maintained facility inside and out. Excellent staff. Close good restaurants. Good breakfast onsite with a variety of foods and beverages. Close to the airport and I-40. Free Wi-fi and satellite television.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tour.

Thank you for spending time with us during your recent vacation. We were glad to hear you had a great stay and had a chance to enjoy local flavor.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I just spent 4 nights in this hotel last week while on a Diamond Tour trip with a group of 35. Once again Diamond Tours put us in an awful hotel. The room was small and very hard for 2 people to get around in the room. The worst part was the bathroom as it was very dark and there was NO sink in the bathroom. There was a little baby sink outside the dark bathroom. Not enough room at that baby sink to hold anything. I asked maintenance to put in a brighter bulb in my bathroom as I just hated showering in that dark dungeon. Don't really know if it was handled or not as it still seemed dark. The towels and washcloths were old and dingy. The bed and pillows were pretty comfortable and about the only thing I could give a positive review on. The breakfast area was small and nothing too appetizing to be found. I have never wanted my vacation to get over quickly but I was happy to leave this hotel and I never want to see it again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lv2travel,

We were sorry to hear year you did not enjoy our hotel. Our hotel is actually a great one and we get so many tour groups that stay with us during the year.

We wish you the best on your next vacation as everyone else on your tour group was very thankful to our staff and gave us many compliments and thank you's.

Sorry to hear your trip was not as enjoyable as the other members and other tour groups.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Last fall we stayed at this hotel after having problems at another hotel in the chain. The manager was very helpful in offering suggestions and made a call on our behalf to see if he could help with our dilemma.
It was a very clean and the people were very friendly. Next time we stay in this area, we will stay here.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear DJWayneA,

I appreciate your feedback and was more than happy to help you after your previous problems from another hotel in our chain.

I truly believe customer service should be first and foremost and we will always bend over backwards and go above and beyond for our guests. Glad to have been a help.

We truly hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I used to really enjoy this hotel, I've stayed here almost every time I visit abq. Unfortunately over the last few years it just seems as if it is going down hill. The staff up front was fantastic as always my issues are more with the building being run down. The gym equipment has been broken every visit and I'm not sure what's going on with the pool but my wife's hair still smells of chlorine almost a week after we left from the hotel. Side of the bed had boogers all over it. This was my mainstay in ABQ but unfortunately I do not think I will return after the last experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear eltoro5280,

We are very sorry for your less than stellar experience at our hotel. We will make a thorough inspection of our exercise equipment and we appreciate making us aware of issues. We do not use chlorine in our pool, but bromine which is almost scent free per city code for a indoor pool. We would appreciate any further feedback as to where your were located in our hotel to correct any issues or concerns.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you...