Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gypsyforlife33
Benton, Kentucky

Decent but some flaws that could have been avoided with some care on staffs part

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Apr 2024via mobile
Started out with n9 flaws or complaints. They were nice enough to bring me up a microwave to my room both nights I stayed here, but two different days in one weeks time frame.
1st stay, the freezer was so impacted needing a defrost, it wasn't cooling properly. I left a note, tipped the mini fridge back and left the door open so it can defrost for the next guest. Second night there was a film crew at the back lot filming something through Netflix productions. They were hooked to the power of the hotel, so two main doors were left open for any critters or humans to just waltz in at anytime of the night. Sure they had security for the filming production equipment but no one was posted as security for the guests staying there. I was on the 2nd floor, so i know my stay had a much smaller chance of something going array while sleeping. Also, there was lack of parking due to all the trucks and vehicles from the production crew.
Coffee in the morning the second nights stay was filled with coffee grounds, 3 cups from different coffee pumps, the 4th one was a cup without grounds, 1st cup was terrible flavor, old burnt and with grounds.
This is a pretty big building, has two elevators but only one worked and it was at the far end of the building.
All and all it was a decent stay. Bed was very comfortable, room was fairly clean staff was very nice. I'd rate it a 7 out of 10.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Unusual placement of building vs area
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$113
  • Priceline
7.0 km from The Querque Hotel
View more hotels in Albuquerque
All reviews room was clean large hotel hot tub highway inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

This place is definitely “Albuquerque fancy.” Nice staff, clean rooms, a little dated and could definitely use a little remodeling but it doesn’t have vagrants wandering outside so that’s a huge plus for this city. Security does make frequent rounds through the parking lot which probably keeps it fairly safe. They do have a pool, vending and ice machines. Overall would recommend this place if passing through or wanting to visit.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2023

We arrived in our room (on 9/5/23) to find there was no WiFi. I called the front desk and was told they were aware and were working on it. We went to a Starbucks (2 times) to access WiFi. We returned to the hotel at 9 pm to find it was still down. We learned the Querque "shares amenities" with the nearby Crowne Plaza. I asked the Querque’s front desk person if it was possible to use Crowne Plaza’s. I was told I would have to call and negotiate that. I replied that it should be the responsibility of the manager to arrange those accommodations for their guests. When we checked out at 7 am the next morning there was still no WiFi. We did notice a sign saying we could use Crowne Plaza's. We tried but that failed. Too little too late for us.

Additionally, we were told the exercise room was open 24/7 (this was also printed on the map of the hotel). My friend went down at 5 am. The door was locked. The new front desk person said it didn't open until 7:30 and gave my friend a key card for the Crowne Plaza exercise room. She had to walk over (wearing a knee high walking boot) in the dark, over cracked and uneven sidewalk.

I emailed the manager to apprise him of our unpleasant stay. He thanked me and said he "wanted to make it right". He suggested a partial refund which we gratefully accepted. The manager emailed on September 14, 2023 to say that he had put in a request to the 3rd party (Hotwire). We have heard nothing from either the manager or Hotwire since, despite our continued email attempts.

All in all, it was a very frustrating stay. We spent way too much time trying to deal with the inadequacies of the hotel, with little empathy or recompense; and consequently, had little time to enjoy Albuquerque. It wouldn’t have taken much to “make it right.” Apparently, it’s of little concern to The Querque.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2023

I do not understand the 1-star reviews, that was not my experience. The room was a nice size and clean. The fridge in the room was nice for keeping our CVS bottled water cold. Bathroom was small but shower was okay, plenty of hot water. Breakfast was good for continental - juice, coffee, bagels/toast, fruit and juice, my husband enjoyed the provided peanut butter on toast. Front desk was pleasant. We were given wrist bands to enjoy the pool at the Adjoining Crown Plaza. We just walked over for a Beer from the Cantina, but the pool looked very nice. We would have enjoyed it had we stayed more than 1 night.
I would definitely stay here again; I believe it is a good deal for the price you pay. The only issue we had was our key didn't work in the back door when returning from the Crown Plaza, so we just walked around to the front. The guy at the front desk, said you had to wiggle it... But no big deal, he replaced the key anyway.
The front elevator is being replaced; we were on the 2nd floor above the lobby so we just walked up the stairs. But there is another elevator down the way, if you have lots of luggage or can’t do stairs.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2023 via mobile

This hotel is misrepresented in its photos. The photos online are not what the rooms look like. From the moment we pulled in, there were people in the parking lot that made me feel uncomfortable. There was a box truck with someone sitting in it with the doors open, another person walking around looking in the cars and someone smoking a cigarette with their shirt off watching people walk in. As we were walking down the hall, there was a random shoe hanging out in the hallway. We asked for a room facing the parking lot so we could keep an eye on our vehicles and were given an inside room. When I attempted to call the front desk, the phone in the room wasn’t working. We made the decision to not stay the night. Unfortunately, we were unable to cancel our room for the night, and are out $100 for the room, but going to a different hotel was worth the peace of mind.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel. If I were traveling alone, I wouldn’t have even checked in.
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2023

So disappointed in Ella at the front desk! Not only did they try to charge me $50 for a pet fee (outrageous!!!!) but when I decided NOT to stay there, because yeah right like I’m gonna pay more for my dog than the two humans, she never once told me my room would not be refunded! What a rude and shadester way to handle business! Thank GOD Expedia refunded me. Too bad Ella had an opportunity to gain a customer for life tonight by being reasonable, and instead decided to be shady.🤷‍♀️👎🤬

Room tip: So many other beautiful hotels that allow dogs and won’t rip you off!
Date of stay: July 2023