2,054 results
All reviewsfront deskq barcasa esencianew mexicohotel restaurantwithin walking distancemexican foodbeautiful hotelhot air balloonsjunior suiteballoon fiestabalconyconferenceweddinglobbysouthwestproximity
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Very nice room with view. The entire hotel architecture and ambiance is in tasteful Southwest style. The atmosphere is elegant. Very good restaurant and bar. My husband and I were especially impressed with the staff. Joe and Heidi in particular were friendly, efficient, and went out of their way to be helpful. Would that employees everywhere represented their employers as well. Used their advice to explore Old Town Albuquerque's unique shops, and restaurants. Had a great time. Hotel that we would book again.

Room Tip: A variety of room types based on size and amenities. Our single room with a king bed was very comfortable and room of average size.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maryloualso
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I love a room on a higher floor with a balcony - if you're lucky you might see a hot air balloon peacefully floating above the city while having your morning coffee. The hotel is comfortable but a little outdated and could be a little cleaner in the common areas. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Nicely located near the heart of Albuquerque.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Enjoyed an evening attending Tablao Flamenco. The venue is very intimate. The live Flamenco music touches your soul and the passion of the dancers is inspiring. We received great service from our waitress and hotel staff. The price of drinks was reasonable. We also stayed in a hotel room. The room was clean with a beautiful view of the mountains. Awesome experience, I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Room Tip: Request a room with an east facing window to enjoy a beautiful view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My friends and I stayed the night here for a birthday celebration and we had a fantastic time! The Flamenco Bar, Tablao, was an awesome experience and the rooms had comfortable beds with a beautiful view. The hotel manager, Adrian Montoya, was helpful and very knowledgable. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were traveling on I 40 headed for Arizona and decided we wanted to stay somewhere nice and from the reviews we decided to use this hotel. Even though it was a little pricey as we were not going to be staying any length of time. We we had a magnificent view of Albuquerque and that was all we got. We had a power strip plugged in to an outlet for charging our phones or anything else we needed and the sink would not drain and I could smell urine somewhere. Our room was cold. There were no vending machines for snacks and it was just a huge disappointment compared to the other less expensive hotels. Second time to stay over in Albuquerque and I won’t do it again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maddyjean
JenniferT_HAOT, Front Office Manager at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Hi Maddyjean,

I am so very sorry that you time spent with us at Hotel Albuquerque left you feeling disappointed. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I am excited to share that updates to our guest rooms will begin later this year.Please reach out to me at jtorres@hhandr.com with your contact information, I would enjoy nothing more than to welcome you back to Hotel Albuquerque once those updates have been completed!

In the spirit of Hospitality,