1,542 results
All reviews convention center forque restaurant self parking hotel restaurant valet service downtown area nice hotel lobby bar front desk staff business trip central avenue old town room was spacious sandia mountains new mexico coffee maker balloon fiesta
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel is showing some years in the room decorations (its a convention center so high usgae) but over all the room meeting spaces and public spaces are nice. Gym is a great size and windows look outside. Staff was very friendly. On Mondays the main bar is closed but there is one in the restaurant. Did not eat in the restaurant so comment there. Nearby lots of good places. Take Uber to airport not a taxi ($13 difference)

Room tip: 13th floor had nice view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on trip advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had great things to hear about our staff and service. Great recommendation on Uber as well for other guests as a positive tip!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pretty nice hotel for the money. Valet parking was nice to have for an additional four dollars. Staff was also very friendly. Hotel is blocks away from downtown area with alot of stores near by. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our valet team is amazing and they work very hard to provide a great service for our guests! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I didn't select this hotel, but am glad I stayed here. The staff were kind and helpful, and they let you TEXT questions/concerns/comments. Any and all of my questions were answered in moments and cleverly too, I might add! :-)

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Audrasena,

Thanks for staying with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our texting service. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Downtown location makes it readily accessible with lots of restaurants within walking distance. The best part, however, is the great customer service. I even got a phone number I can text at any time if I had any questions. It was also a nice touch to have water available by the reception area. When in ABQ, I would definitely come back here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jonjk808

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on trip advisor. Yes, our texting feature (called Zingle) is truly awesome. No need to pick up a phone and dial the operator just to ask for towels or extra coffee, just text us and we'll text you back with an update! For others that might be reading this, we provide the texting number in our key packet inserts as well as posted around property at the FD and elevators.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I attended an academic conference at this gorgeous hotel. My room was just splendid and wonderfully comfortable. The hotel staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and fun. I would return here in a heartbeat, especially if I were heading to Albuquerque for fun!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share this great feedback with our entire team. Please see again again on your next visit to albuquerque!