“Fantastic Noddle Bowls at O Ramen Curry House”

O Ramen and Curry House
Ranked #252 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Good Food Takes Time
Description: Good Food Takes Time
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My wife and I were looking for a simple place for dinner during a recent stay in Albuquerque. We happened across O Ramen Curry House. The noodle bowls we ordered were outstanding. We both ordered the deluxe ramen noodle bowls. They were overflowing with slices of pork, mushrooms and noodles and served with an egg on top. It was awesome. I highly recommend.

The restaurant is quite simple just across the street from the UNM campus. The menu is simple and consists of a number of ramen bowls to choose from as well as a couple of curry rice dishes. They looked awesome as well. Our noodle bowl was the highest price item on the menu at $10. You can't beat this place for the quality of food and the price.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

A pleasant experience. Service was very good. This is the 1st time I've had ramen in a restaurant. It was just delicious. I had tofu ramen and the tofu was some of the best I've ever had. I will go back and work my way through the menu.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

my partner and I had ramen bowls...he had seafood and I had miso chicken with add ons like tempura, nori, kim chi...so delicious and filling but allowed room to share a small slice of mango cheesecake for dessert....5 stars.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My husband and I are just learning and getting in to ramen, so we had to try this place. The entire staff was friendly and the ramen was delicious. The atmosphere inside was warm and inviting. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Not a large restaurant, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in taste. It was my first time trying real ramen noodles. The friendly and knowledgeable waitress explained the different ramen choice and the "spicy" gauge. I tried a ramen dish with chicken and all the "fixins". It was incredible. I also had a side of edamame, which was great and enough for two people to share (I even took some home). If you like Asian cuisine and want an affordable, delicious meal, check out O Ramen. I'll definitely be back!