All reviews full kitchen nice kitchenette separate bedroom balloon fiesta family stayed here soccer tournament social hour waffles breakfast buffet an extended stay cleaning staff only stayed one night front desk clerk parking lot room was large dishwasher laundry
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I checked in without a reservation and was treated very professionally by Ben, the desk clerk. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. Quiet location, even though near I-25. Close to Trader Joe's, Target, and lot's of eating choices on Paseo. I'll be back again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 5 April 2012

OK there is construction until May, so you can't use the patio but everything else is still great! Rooms are clean and spacious, the north side location is perfect for business off Paseo or for BFPark.

My go to place in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: April 2012
spidey78, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for your review and your business! You are correct our new conference center will be complete by the end of April and we are very excited about it! I do apologize sincerely because the patio is closed but should be open again by the end of April also. Again, thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, comfortable beds, fast internet. The hotel is not in a busy area, but restaurants, Target, Walgreen are a very short (1 mile?) drive. The evening reception had a very nice selection of food, including a fresh salad, several fresh cut fruits in addition to the featured item. No beer/wine at this location. Spotless pool/hot tub area. Breakfast better than expected. I will definitely stay here on future trips. This hotel is on the North side of the city, very close to I-25, but not particularly close to the airport or downtown areas.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
spidey78, Owner at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your business! We really appreciate it when guests take the time to do a review. Be sure to check out our brand new meeting facilities and patio area when you stay with us next time! Again, thank you!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

this place is a decent staybridge out of the fray of central Alberq. and easy right next to I-25 at Alameda. I insist on a room on the far end that has excellent views of Sandia peak. Alameda has plenty of food and commerce choices. Good parking. Pool. Trader Joes isnt too far to the east on Paseo del norte via small back roads. The Mule Barn 2 miles away does a good breakfast...its at Alameda and 2nd,go right 1000 ft.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
spidey78, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review, We here at Staybridge Suites ABQ North appreciate all the great things you have noted in your review, I have also noticed you mentioned traders joe's , and the mule barn which my personal opinion is such a great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner . Once again thank you for choosing staybridge and we hope to see you in the future!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

What a great place! We only stayed one night but I'd be happy to move in for an extended stay anytime.

Our suite was very spacious with two Queens in a separate bedroom with attached bath. Nice bath amenities and quality linens. I really appreciate that they have a clip you can use to clip the edges of the black out drapes together so you won't have sunlight clawing its way through a gap in the drapes to assault you in the morning.

Wonderful service at the front desk. And an acceptable room rate through http://travelocity.com where this hotel was a "top secret hotel".

Excellent free WiFi in the room.

Breakfast had lots of goodies already prepared and you could make your own waffle if you chose. Excellent toppings for the oatmeal, and lots of fruit and yogurt. Breads and pastries as well. The low fat milk had expired though and tasted hideous but I didn't die using whole milk. Very good coffee too and coffee/tea service is available in the Lobby pretty much around the clock.

The neighborhood around it is kind of a warehouse area but felt safe enough. Easy access to the freeway, and restaurants not too far away. It is far at the N end of Albuquerque, but it doesn't take hours to get anywhere in town anyway.

I'll definitely have this as my first choice when back in ABQ. It didn't make 5 stars due to the environment around the hotel and the spoiled milk at breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business