All reviews west side hilton honors easy access room was clean road trip nice hotel complimentary breakfast king suite the breakfast area great place to stay old town other hotels definitely stay here again indoor pool front desk staff business center enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Poor parking lot Camaras, could video my vehicle getting broken into. More lighting would help. Also some give a damn about guest experience. Never heard from a hotel manager about the break in. Not cool.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hampton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We had a very comfortable stay here for four nights. On arrival we were greeted warmly. She really helped settle us in. It’s amazing how important this is and how this does not always happen.

However, some following interactions with the team were not as warm or engaging?

Our suite was spacious and very comfortable. The housekeeping was excellent.
The breakfast was well laid out with a good range of choices.

The area is a bit sketchy but it was convenient for the things we wanted to do. YMMV

Room Tip: Quieter rooms face away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Great hotel. Friendly professional staff. The room is as comfortable as they come. I travel for work frequently and stay at Hampton as often as I can because the rooms are as close to home as I can get. I don't always use the amenities but when I do I am always pleased.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018

A great night. Good location. West and near I40, and near to restaurants. It is very clean, comfortable bed. THE breakfast was served close to door, making it convenient for the exit. A very good night west from a long drive. You will enjoy your stay I am certain

Room Tip: It is quiet on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alex P, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and the kind words. It's a great hotel with a lot of amenities. Convenient location right off I-40 near great local restaurants.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Stopped here as mid way point between Dallas and Flagstaff. Friendly staff, clean room, decent amenities. Definitely recommend them if you want a decent priced place to stay in Albuquerque. You will enjoy the variety for a complimentary breakfast and the ease of check in and out with Hilton honors app.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family