“A bit slow and could be hotter”

High Noon Restaurant & Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
High Noon Restaurant & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,967 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 16 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a decent meal for 4 here. Service was a bit slow and they weren't that busy on the evening we were there. Drinks sat on the bar for several minutes before serving them to us. The food was not as hot as it should have been especially as they weren't busy, we expected that the food should have been right off the stove.
We'd go again next time we are in ABQ.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in Albuquerque for 2 nights, had already eaten on our 1st night when we came across High Noon so just popped in for a few drinks. The place was buzzing and food being served looked so good we decided to dine here on our second night & were not disappointed. Friendly staff & good menu, steak was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended by B&B where we stayed. It is in Old Town. Authentic decorations New Mexico style. Foyer and Santos room are original structures in the area built in 1785. Niches are original since 1810. Food was presented great and there was plenty but served barely warm. The potatoes were still hard. Our server started out good but he went downhill fast. He forgot things - I was choking and asked for water. Nothing! My husband had to get up and get it. We were missing a steak knife - he forgot to bring it and we had to asked twice. Ordered apple crisp for dessert and after 15 minutes got cheesecake! It was a fiasco. BTW our server was Joe. There is free parking and reservations are suggested.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch at High Noon and thoroughly enjoyed it. Zoe was our server and she was excellent!!! Great recommendations. Since it was lunch time, we did not want a big meal so opted to share the steak. It was OUTSTANDING!
Prices are reasonable. Lovely setting and decor. My only regret is that we were not in Albuquerque long enough to return. There were quite a few dishes we would love to have tried.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I had a delightful birthday dinner here on a Tuesday night during the Balloon Festival. We made reservations online the same afternoon. Reservations are recommended! We had 6:30 p.m. reservations and were seated right on time.

There are three nice, cozy rooms. Our table was in the back room which has a lot of charm. We had a lovely booth along the edge of the room. Overall the service was outstanding. There was a bit of a delay getting our drinks but after that everything came right on time. Our female server was very good. She answered our questions regarding the differences in steaks and was gracious and timely with her service.

The drinks were fresh, interesting and hearty. I had a High Noon Margarita which I recommend. I am particular about margaritas and this is perhaps the best I have had. It has bits of cucumber in the glass which I was a bit skeptical about but it all added up to a refreshing, delightful drink!

My husband had a steak; for me it was the citrus glazed salmon. We substituted mashed potatoes for the rice. Wow, we both really enjoyed the food. It was cooked perfectly and was delicious! We ordered the apple crisp ala mode for dessert. It was lovely with just the right amount of sweetness and a perfect size.

The check was less than $80 before tip. Great value for a special lovely meal in a great setting with perfect service!