“Fun, fun, fun!”

Cool Springz Trampoline Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New Mexico's largest trampoline park, and a locally owned family business! Virtual reality experience, Ninja course, Basketball dunk, dodgeball court, foam pits and 18,000 square feet of fun! Special court for small children available during all hours. Open 7 days a week! Small children welcome any time of day. New even larger facility is being built at 5205 San Mateo! Follow our progress!
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My grandkids loved this place so much their legs were sore the next day from jumping! They can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We'd been driving east from Las Vegas on our return road trip to Virginia Beach. It was my son's 15th birthday and I wanted him to have some fun. So, we found this place on the internet. As soon as we entered the door, the waivers were on a counter to the right. Then, we took the waiver to the counter where we paid. So glad we didn't have to buy socks. Some of these places are now requiring that you purchase socks. We waited a few minutes for the next session.

My son had a blast! He really needed this type of activity after being in the car for so many hours. He jumped, played basketball on the trampoline, did flips and spins in the air and into the foam pit.

The employees were very friendly and attentive. And, there were seating areas for spectators. Great place and a healthy activity for adults and kids.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We have been to several Trampoline parks in town- Park was very clean and had more activities than the other parks-We had a blast in dodge ball area and foam pit. They also have a slack line, climbing wall, and basketball hoop.Great clean jump park we will ba back.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Spent a week in Albuquerque visiting family and friends. This place was not open when we lived here. My teen son came with friends and liked it to much he begged us to go back the next day. Our entire family jumped for 2 hours and had a blast. It wasn't that busy on a Saturday night, surprisingly, so we had room to roam. Love the basketball hoop and the foam pit jumping area. Kids had a blast and burned off a ton of energy. Staff were friendly and attentive. Music selection was appropriate for all ages yet still fun and made you want to bounce. My only complaint is that their pricing is on the steep side. We have visited many trampoline places like this in several different states and never have had to pay $20 an hour before :( No coupons available either. That was a large chunk of change for a family of four just to jump on trampolines.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was my second visit to Cool Springz. Very fun for kids and teens. My favorite part was the foam pit. There were a couple of things I did not like. First there were too many people jumping at once. I was bumping into other people the whole time. I think they need to have a limit on how many can jump at once. I suggest you don't go on a weekend. Also the staff were not very friendly. Other than that The prices are reasonable and there facility was very clean. The lockers for shoes, phones, etc was really nice too.