Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Nice place to burn off calories!

This is a nice Trampoline park with ample spaces for kids to play and Jump. They have a separate... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2017

from USD 159.00
from USD 80.00
from USD 325.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We'd been driving east from Las Vegas on our return road trip to Virginia Beach. It was my son's 15th birthday and I wanted him to have some fun. So, we found this place on the internet. As soon as we entered the door, the waivers were on a counter to the right. Then, we took the waiver to the counter where we paid. So glad we didn't have to buy socks. Some of these places are now requiring that you purchase socks. We waited a few minutes for the next session.

My son had a blast! He really needed this type of activity after being in the car for so many hours. He jumped, played basketball on the trampoline, did flips and spins in the air and into the foam pit.

The employees were very friendly and attentive. And, there were seating areas for spectators. Great place and a healthy activity for adults and kids.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We have been to several Trampoline parks in town- Park was very clean and had more activities than the other parks-We had a blast in dodge ball area and foam pit. They also have a slack line, climbing wall, and basketball hoop.Great clean jump park we will ba back.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Spent a week in Albuquerque visiting family and friends. This place was not open when we lived here. My teen son came with friends and liked it to much he begged us to go back the next day. Our entire family jumped for 2 hours and had a blast. It wasn't that busy on a Saturday night, surprisingly, so we had room to roam. Love the basketball hoop and the foam pit jumping area. Kids had a blast and burned off a ton of energy. Staff were friendly and attentive. Music selection was appropriate for all ages yet still fun and made you want to bounce. My only complaint is that their pricing is on the steep side. We have visited many trampoline places like this in several different states and never have had to pay $20 an hour before :( No coupons available either. That was a large chunk of change for a family of four just to jump on trampolines.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was my second visit to Cool Springz. Very fun for kids and teens. My favorite part was the foam pit. There were a couple of things I did not like. First there were too many people jumping at once. I was bumping into other people the whole time. I think they need to have a limit on how many can jump at once. I suggest you don't go on a weekend. Also the staff were not very friendly. Other than that The prices are reasonable and there facility was very clean. The lockers for shoes, phones, etc was really nice too.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I drove from Arizona to Colorado, spending the night in Albuquerque along the way, with my 2 1/2 year old son. I was looking for somewhere he could burn off some energy and stumbled on Cool Springz Trampoline Park. It was perfect! They have a huge open area full of trampolines, another area with trampolines and soft balls for playing dodge ball, and another area for playing basketball on trampolines. They also have an area for little ones with trampolines and a foam pit. Everything was clean and well maintained and safe. The staff were friendly. My son had an absolute blast. We will definitely go back next time we're in Albuquerque.

Date of experience: July 2015