Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Nice place to burn off calories!

This is a nice Trampoline park with ample spaces for kids to play and Jump. They have a separate... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2017

from USD 159.00
from USD 80.00
from USD 275.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Spent a week in Albuquerque visiting family and friends. This place was not open when we lived here. My teen son came with friends and liked it to much he begged us to go back the next day. Our entire family jumped for 2 hours and had a blast. It wasn't that busy on a Saturday night, surprisingly, so we had room to roam. Love the basketball hoop and the foam pit jumping area. Kids had a blast and burned off a ton of energy. Staff were friendly and attentive. Music selection was appropriate for all ages yet still fun and made you want to bounce. My only complaint is that their pricing is on the steep side. We have visited many trampoline places like this in several different states and never have had to pay $20 an hour before :( No coupons available either. That was a large chunk of change for a family of four just to jump on trampolines.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was my second visit to Cool Springz. Very fun for kids and teens. My favorite part was the foam pit. There were a couple of things I did not like. First there were too many people jumping at once. I was bumping into other people the whole time. I think they need to have a limit on how many can jump at once. I suggest you don't go on a weekend. Also the staff were not very friendly. Other than that The prices are reasonable and there facility was very clean. The lockers for shoes, phones, etc was really nice too.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I drove from Arizona to Colorado, spending the night in Albuquerque along the way, with my 2 1/2 year old son. I was looking for somewhere he could burn off some energy and stumbled on Cool Springz Trampoline Park. It was perfect! They have a huge open area full of trampolines, another area with trampolines and soft balls for playing dodge ball, and another area for playing basketball on trampolines. They also have an area for little ones with trampolines and a foam pit. Everything was clean and well maintained and safe. The staff were friendly. My son had an absolute blast. We will definitely go back next time we're in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Have to say we travel Albuquerque and we have to always stop at trampoline place, we normally go to gravity park.. This time we choose new one. Its says largest?! That's fine in all but customer service and watching your facility and smile at least when paying would be more important then largest will not return back Will go back to other. Hire a new front desk lady train her in customer service.

2  Thank fire860
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Fun places for the kids to go jump but when we had a Birthday party there we never got our pictures. The owners never returned my calls. The manager tried to find the pictures but could not find them. No compensation was made for us! Checking in is much for difficult than Gravity Park. I usually don't take my kids there anymore.

1  Thank Debbie H