“Wonderful place to go with great ambience ,”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #892 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We went in the middle of the day for their awesome soups and salad and bread sticks. It was so good on a cold day. Our waitress was awesome, the bread sticks were hot, our soups were so good and the salad was fresh and cold. I had a glass of their house wine which was good. We are so glad we went.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Great food every night, staff member Hannah was great at her job, stayed on top of everything, I ordered the endless pasta with salad and breadsticks and NEVER had to wait on anything. Hannah was very wonderful and represents the Olive Garden to the highest standard!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The food was good. I had a meatball sub which was great. As always the bread sticks and salad rocked! Our waitress hardly visited our table. She asked for our drink order but as soon as we went to tell her she turned and left. She came back a few minutes later again to ask. Not sure why she took off the first time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We hadn't been to an Olive Garden in years because we found better Italian restaurants, but since I was in the mood for Italian and we were nearby, we decided to give it a try. We expected to wait, but were surprised we were seated soon after arriving. The server was attentive and friendly and knew the menu and wine selections. I had the rosemary garlic chicken with mashed potatoes. I think they were chicken breasts, but they could have easily passed for pigeon breasts. If not, they were pounded into submission until they were flat. The only flavor that was distinct was the char from the grill on the breasts. The mashed potatoes were swimming in butter. My companion opted for one of their specials. He said it was so-so and wished he'd gone for one of the menu regular dishes. The salad is boring and the breadsticks were only lukewarm although we were told they'd just come out of the kitchen. Since they were stale I had to wonder whose kitchen. What really irritated us is the new(?) policy of paying by credit card on a machine that's at the edge of the table. At first I thought it was a jukebox from the old days. Nope, turns out you no longer need attention from the server to pay your bill. Once you've eaten, you're out of there seems to be the policy. I prefer to pay gratuities in cash, but the screen "recommended" amounts to pay. After you swipe your card you're asked to do a survey. Good luck with that. The screen is so small that with my spelling errors my comments looked like a third-grader had done it. Definitely will not be going back to any Olive Garden

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Olive Garden has a good franchise operation and you can expect the same quality service and quality at almost any location you visit. Of note - watch the video machine that is placed on your table. You can order dessert on it and sign up for the Olive Garden Club ... and if you play any of their games on it you get $1.99 added to your bill ... somewhat deceiving.