“Great food, great people”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #893 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Great food every night, staff member Hannah was great at her job, stayed on top of everything, I ordered the endless pasta with salad and breadsticks and NEVER had to wait on anything. Hannah was very wonderful and represents the Olive Garden to the highest standard!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The food was good. I had a meatball sub which was great. As always the bread sticks and salad rocked! Our waitress hardly visited our table. She asked for our drink order but as soon as we went to tell her she turned and left. She came back a few minutes later again to ask. Not sure why she took off the first time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We hadn't been to an Olive Garden in years because we found better Italian restaurants, but since I was in the mood for Italian and we were nearby, we decided to give it a try. We expected to wait, but were surprised we were seated soon after arriving. The server was attentive and friendly and knew the menu and wine selections. I had the rosemary garlic chicken with mashed potatoes. I think they were chicken breasts, but they could have easily passed for pigeon breasts. If not, they were pounded into submission until they were flat. The only flavor that was distinct was the char from the grill on the breasts. The mashed potatoes were swimming in butter. My companion opted for one of their specials. He said it was so-so and wished he'd gone for one of the menu regular dishes. The salad is boring and the breadsticks were only lukewarm although we were told they'd just come out of the kitchen. Since they were stale I had to wonder whose kitchen. What really irritated us is the new(?) policy of paying by credit card on a machine that's at the edge of the table. At first I thought it was a jukebox from the old days. Nope, turns out you no longer need attention from the server to pay your bill. Once you've eaten, you're out of there seems to be the policy. I prefer to pay gratuities in cash, but the screen "recommended" amounts to pay. After you swipe your card you're asked to do a survey. Good luck with that. The screen is so small that with my spelling errors my comments looked like a third-grader had done it. Definitely will not be going back to any Olive Garden

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Olive Garden has a good franchise operation and you can expect the same quality service and quality at almost any location you visit. Of note - watch the video machine that is placed on your table. You can order dessert on it and sign up for the Olive Garden Club ... and if you play any of their games on it you get $1.99 added to your bill ... somewhat deceiving.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband and I both had the day off so we decided to have lunch at Olive garden. First off when we walked in the hostess was not very pleasant, we were seated a few minutes later. It was very loud where we were seated. The food did not taste as good as usual. I was not very happy with the lunch. I probably not go back for a good while. For the cost of going out to eat you want it to be darn good, and when it is not, you just don't want to go back.