“Delicious as always”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I try to eat here whenever I’m in town visiting my family; it is one of my mom’s favorite places to get a mouth-watering, green chili hamburger. The food is Always fresh, delicious, and hearty - you won’t leave hungry! And no matter what you order or how much you eat, do not pass up their amazing desserts.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Love the colorful and whimsical decor. The food is excellent, huge servings. You will never leave hungry. The staff are excellent!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I just love this place! Their foods are always consistently great tasting and dependable to be delicious! Their menu is huge! All kinds of delicious and tasty options. No matter what you are up for; they can deliver and they have never disappointed me and since I work less than a mile away, I go there quite frequently. My favorite is the pinon nut pancakes with natural maple syrup and apple smoked sausage...delicious! You have to try this!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The decor at the Range is unequalled. Fun and folk art vibe. I've always enjoyed Breakfast. Their huevos rancheros are awesome. The desserts are some of the best in town. I've had hit or miss luck with the Seasonal Specials menu and some regular menu items. All in all a fun experience though.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I call this the half way restaurant, halfway between Santa Fe and Albuquerque. We were introduce to this restaurant by my wife’s aunt who passed away in the 80's. We make it a must stop if not just to eat but to visit their constantly gift shops attached to the restaurant. The service is always friendly and cheerful. The food is always excellent as we have never had a bad or disappointing meal.