“Delicious food, generous portions!”
Review of Hello Deli

Hello Deli
Ranked #196 of 1,967 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Hello Deli is absolutely one of my favorite ABQ breakfast/lunch places. I can order take-out on my phone or come in, sit down and take my time. Chile is flavorful, portions are large, service is great.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Went to Hello Deli specifically to eat their Huevos Rancheros. My wife loves red chili while I love the green. So, she ordered red and I ordered green on our Huevos Rancheros. Her plate came out first and I sampled a teaspoon of the red. Oh my did it pop in my mouth. I immediately regretted my choice of green. Then my plate of green came out and I took the same teaspoon and sampled the green. Oh my was it delicious! Each bite was wonderful, the kind of meal you do not eat to get full but one to savor to the last bite. Frequently visiting Albuquerque throughout the year we have eaten at several Mexican Restaurants. While the other hold the Mexican Restaurant name, their chili doesn’t hold a candle to the Hello Delli. I suppose the rest of their menu is of the same quality as the Huevos, but I will never know because I am hooked on their chili......New Mexican Chili! The service was great! Shortly after we placed our order several staff brought out our meal. Our visit was on a cold winter day, would like to visit the place on spring or summer day and enjoy their patio dining.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Never had breakfast at Hello Deli. It was not crowded as is often the case for lunch. Food was good as well as the service. Was able to have a business breakfast in a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Had lunch here while on business. Very quick and efficient service. Sandwich was large yet tasty. First time there and it was a little hard to understand the flow of the restaurant. Wait staff was helpful.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We went to Hello Deli for brunch with a large family group. They arranged a long table for us and were very gracious and efficient in serving all of us. Great assortment of breakfast/brunch options - traditional and New Mexican. Everything was delicious.