“Tasty Sandwich”

Hello Deli
Ranked #195 of 1,962 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Had lunch here while on business. Very quick and efficient service. Sandwich was large yet tasty. First time there and it was a little hard to understand the flow of the restaurant. Wait staff was helpful.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We went to Hello Deli for brunch with a large family group. They arranged a long table for us and were very gracious and efficient in serving all of us. Great assortment of breakfast/brunch options - traditional and New Mexican. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the Hello Deli at the balloon festival park. The breakfast burrito is very good! Filled with hashbrowns, bacon, egg and cheese and red or green chile. I had it two mornings in a row, once with and without the chile. Both very good and filling

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I will go out of my way to eat at Hello Deli in Albuquerque. Recently I was there for an early morning breakfast (6:00) a.m. I ordered the Rancheritos, a scaled down version of their Juevos Rancheros. I like em with corn instead of flour tortilla and with hash browns instead of their standard potatoes. I have ordered both red and green chili but I have found that I prefer all green. What a treat - every time I go there I can count on exceptional food and service, and all for a very good price. I highly recommend Hello Deli if you are looking for good New Mexican food.

1  Thank dien2no
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

As I rarely find myself near the Journal Center during the week, I have no need to dine there. An appointment nearby altered my routine and I was rewarded with a visit to Hello Deli. As a transplanted East Coast native, I periodically yearn for great delis and to my surprise, Hello Deli fits that description. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was kosher or parve but it was quite tasty. I had a pastrami that could hold its own against a NYC DELI and my lovely wife had a Don Tomas sandwich which brought green chili into Deli-dom. All in all a very nice surprise....

And last but not least, the mac and cheese was absolutely delicious!