“Great Flavor and Freshness”

Teriyaki Queen and Thai Cuisine Buffet
Ranked #671 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I appreciate that Thai food is a very personal and individual choice. This was my first visit to Thai Cuisine and my taste buds were captured. The lunch special was an amazing bargain, and my green curry with jasmine rice was fresh, flavorful, well-textured, and "just right" with medium heat. The black rice pudding for dessert was delicious. The prices were good, the atmosphere was cozy, and the service was great. I will be a regular!

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Clean little restaurant in a strip mall, someone had suggested it so we gave it a try. I would have given it a 3 1/2 stars if I could. Service was alright, prices are average, 9.95 to 12.95 for almost every Thai dish, soup included. Good flavor. The name on the take out menu, receipt and front of building say Thai Cuisine LLC...nothing about teriyaki chicken or buffet..so had a hard time finding on trip advisor, they do serve teriyaki (6.95-8.95) but it's the last item on the menu.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I know this ia Royal Thai - a very reliable Thai restaurant moderately priced. I like their Beef salad in particular.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I really like this place. I think the food is very flavorful and it is not very expensive. My mom who loves spicy Mexican food really enjoyed this place.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

The food here is always consistently good. Not a fancy restaurant, but service is good, also.