“I enjoyed my birthday treat at outback”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #877 of 1,920 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

My husband and I went to outback for dinner to celebrate my birthday and had a fun time. I enjoyed my margarita immensely. The service and food were good. I had excellent sirloin and my husband enjoyed a tasty quesadilla. i know because i tasted it! I loved my garlic mashed potatoes. I want to go back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

on oct 23my family were looking for a place to have my 57 th birthday dinner boy was that a big mistake first of all we had reservertion for 18 family at 7;00 pm we did,nt get our table till 8;15 a dirty table it took 15 min to get a waitor to clen it then it took 10 min to get our drink order when we filiy got our drinks your waitor spill my wife drink all over her did ,nt say he was sorry instead he laugh he tought it was funny 10 min later they took our order me and my wife ordered two rib eye steaks med well when we got our they brought icescold prime rib i told the waiter that not what we ordered agin he laugh so he took it back it came back the same way i payed my bill 375.00 a 35.00 tip i going to post this on your website on facebook my wife is the ceo of the holiday inn express in nm i want to know what u plan on doing about this my email is greenchile1959@ yahoo.com my number is 505-862-3109 i look forward to hearing from some body

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We were in the area around 11am, so decided to try the Cottonwood Crossings Outback. We were seated quickly and the wait staff were all attentive and very pleasant. One of us ordered the steak tacos, the other ordered a burger. The food arrived promptly, so we dug in. The burger was fine and nicely prepared. The steak tacos were awful, the steak strips all appeared to have been trimmings, rather than from a center cut of steak. Every strip was either solid fat or full of gristle, I finally ended up picking all the steak out and just eating the other fillings. The aioli dip that came with the tacos was greasy and tasteless. The moral of this story is: order a burger or a regular steak but do not order the steak tacos!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

WE were in the mood for a good Outback lunch, so we headed on over there, getting there at about 1PM. We got seated right away, were greeted and seated quickly. Our waiter was nice, and unobtrusive, coming only when needed or wanted. He was accommodating to our changes to the items ordered, and all was good. Cathy had an unlimited soup and salad, while I had a double burger and a cup of potato soup. I live their potato soup. My wife reports that her salad was fresh and tasty. (She also had a bowl and a half of their potato soup.) This was a good lunch. We went to the Cottonwood area location.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I usually just go here for an appetizer because there Bloomin' onion is the best! However, their ribs are crazy amazing! A serious must try!!! Hands down they are by far the best restaurant ribs I have had.