I recently stayed at the Monterey Non-Smokers Motel for the second time in six months. This time, I brought along my mom and three kiddos (15, 13, 11), and we had Room #2, which was a very large and tidy space with two beds, a sleeper sofa, a mini-fridge, a table and chairs, and a nice-sized bathroom and closet. Everyone had plenty of room to spread out, and, as with my first visit, the owners couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. We'll definitely be going back to the Monterey again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel