“Good birthday dinner”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,817 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We made a reservation, it was a saturday at 530 and not crowded at all. We requested to sit on the patio. It's a beautiful setting with lights, fountain, and they have heaters to keep you warm. The meal was great, ingredients were fresh and prepared and executed well. Our server was helpful with suggestions, and very nice. I think the staff could be a bit more exceptional though, it seemed like maybe there was something going on behind the scenes. No one truly seemed very happy to be there, or super attentive. Overall it was a good dinner to celebrate my birthday.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The restaurant is in a beautiful traditional adobe house, with a lovely outdoor patio. The food is locally sourced (with some from the farm on the property), and the service is attentive and friendly. I wanted to really like this place. Unfortunately I found the food to be nothing special. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't remarkable. We had a couple of traditional brunch dishes--eggs benedict, and eggs with toast, hash browns, and fruit--and they could have been from anywhere. We also had one New Mexican dish--carne adovada enchiladas with an egg on top and mixed red and green chili--which was very good, but not any better than the mom-and-pop New Mexican restaurants we also frequented on this trip, and those were cuter and much less expensive. I would probably give Farm and Table another chance, because I like the concept, but they would need to work hard to convince me that the food is something special.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I love coming here for brunch so decided to take my family while they were visiting. We had a wonderful meal and sat outside (they have heaters so it was actually really toasty).
A few things to note:
1. Reservations are always a good idea - it's a small place and people love it so it's always busy. They do have on site parking.
2. If going for brunch I highly recommend getting the trio of pastries to start. They always change and I rarely don't like them. They are perfect for sharing- we got 1 plate and cut them up so we could try a little of each. Ours were still warm when they arrived, so good.
3. The breakfast tacos are my favorite but they are on the spicy side. I usually get avocado added to them. I believe you can add cheese too.
4. Since they use local ingredients the menu does change depending on what's in season.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a great find in Albuquerque. The staff are friendly, the food is fantastic. We started with the grilled artichokes, a nice beginning. The pork chop was cooked medium and served with chili potato gratin ( delicious). The NM filet of beef was so tender and the gruyere macaroni and cheese fantastic. We ended our dinner with the pecan chocolate torte ( a grown up s’mores delight). So happy we found this restaurant. Don’t let the hotel staff scare you away - it was a 10 minute drive from Uptown.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a very mixed experience at Farm and Table. We made reservations, and upon arrival the host tried to seat us in a high traffic area. My husband said we would not be able to enjoy our meal in this spot. The host offered us outside seating, but it was too chilly for us. We decided that it just wasn’t our night for this restaurant and told the host we’d come back another time. He persuaded us to stay and gave us a really nice table by the fireplace. We ordered salads and entrees, with the server guiding me on which entree would work for my allergy situation. Both salads were great. The wine was also fine. We were really glad that we ended up staying. After the salad and drinking the wine and enjoying the ambience, we realized that our entrees seemed way overdue. The kitchen seemed overwhelmed—maybe they weren’t expecting such a large crowd on a Tuesday. The entrees were a mixed bag. The sauces and meat accompaniments were quite tasty. The vegetable a little too crunchy. The $46 rib eye was on the tough side. The pork chop was fine. So, it was a little hit and miss for us.