Have enjoyed Residence Inns for several years. Location here is great for any activities in the northern part of Albuquerque. I arrived late this time and was hungry. Chose a Lean Cuisine chicken dinner from the in-house market and appreciated the healthy option. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Mix for hotel guests is available Monday-Wednesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn