“Yummy Smoothies and Great Customer Service”
Review of Zoes Smoothies and More - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zoes Smoothies and More
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This place is a little hidden treasure. Located next to a gym and near the newest hospital, it provides a place where my family loves to walk to. The ingredients used in the smoothies are so fresh and delicious. You MUST try the tropical peach smoothie!! But, there's so much more, sandwiches, coffee, liquados. Everything we have tried we love. The owners are so friendly, and make you feel like you have just stopped over at a good friend's house.

1  Thank NMCITYGIRL
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Zoes is relatively new and located on the West side not far from the new Presbyterian Rust Medical center. The menu includes a good selection of smoothies, shakes, coffee drinks, licuados and a small variety of sandwiches. We sampled a smoothie and licuado and both were excellent. I'd never had a licuado and found it a nice substitue for the breakfast I'd missed. There are high tables and chairs, the requisite big screen TV, games, and a variety of magazines to keep one busy while enjoying drinks. The service was friendly and professional. My husband and I were the only ones there at 11:30AM, but the person working at the counter said that business had been good. We hope they make a go of it.