“Great Pizza”

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #637 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I've only had their pizza and wings. But what I've experienced thus far would not hesitate to try other foods.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place. They have the best pizza in town and great prices. The staff is very friendly and get to know you too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Was really surprised how good the pizza was. Delicious !!!!! crust!!! Fresh toppings, generously applied. We ordered the Duke City w sausage, bacon, cheese and green chile. It was cooked to perfection. I had a Marble Red, my friend a Marble double white. They also had another one of my favorite's...Happy Camper, and at least 3 or 4 more beer choices. The staff was great also, very attentive & accomidating. Will definitely go back. Yum

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I had not been to a Fox's in about 5 years (moved & none near me). On our way through Albuquerque, we stopped specifically for Fox's. So very glad we did.

#1- The wedgie. I wish I could say it was delicious & be done with it. Nope, that would be a huge understatement. These things are beyond amazing. Every bit as good as I remember and then some. I recommend the Steak & Cheese. Trust me, you will LOVE it.

#2- The manager/owner. He was so very great! You could tell he loved his job. He was so nice and, I think, did this chain justice. He is just awesome!!!!

#3. The rest of the staff- I didn't interact with them much, they were all working. But, when I did, they were so nice. Turned up the music so we could jam.

#4. The store, itself. Clean and stocked.

If you live in Albuquerque or are just passing through. Stop here!! I guarantee you will be glad you did!!! I wish I could give higher than 5 stars.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Tasty pizza's. Just popped in looking for pizza. Positive surprise. Very quick and friendly service. The gourmet pizza's were tasty and good. Also delivery option.