“Guilt free dining”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 18 October 2018

The food is consistently good, seasoning is perfect and the ingredients fresh and attractive. You can not go wrong , this is possibly the best vegan restaurant in Albuquerque.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

All the food we had was delicious! I never have eaten at a vegan restaurant before. Tons of flavor and spice if you want it. Great service as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I wanted to give this 5 stars just because it was all vegan and gluten free. The waitress seemed really overwhelmed and I ordered miso soup that never came. My dinner came first so I didn’t get the soup. The dish was super salty. Almost to the point of being non-edible. If I was in town more often I would try again to see if it was an off night.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We came in for a visit to Albuquerque and used trip advisor to find this little hidden spot. Food was fabulous. We had the fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce and Pad Se Eww with the spicy selection of 1-5 we chose a 7 and it was good and spicy. Highly recommend this place if you are in town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The food was very good, very flavorful. Wife is Vegan, I am not. I was very satisfied. We visited on a Friday about 8 pm. Not very busy and the staff was attentive. Food came out fast.

Date of visit: August 2018