“Taste like chicken.”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Thai vegan is one of the best vegan restaurants in Albuquerque. The food is fresh, interesting, and if you select one of their meat substitutes there is really no difference from the real thing. Yummy.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Trappette

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I was skeptical at first because I am not a vegetarian. I was blown away with the variety and flavors available. The curries are always yummy and I always leave full and satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Thai Vegan surpassed our expectations! Great service and amazing food. The Red Curry and Spicy Noodle lunch specials were perfect portions and awesome flavor. The ginger hot tea was perfect accompaniment. We capped our meal with sticky rice with mango, banana chocolate chip rolls, and green tea ice cream. Next time I roll through Albuquerque I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We arrived after a long day of traveling to NM and went directly to Thai Vegan; because my son requested it, I'm not a vegan I like meat. The food was very good. The flavors were spot on. My only complaint would be that they were out of a lot of items, including Diet Coke. The staff was very attentive and helpful.

1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

There’s so much to choose from, and everything is super tasty. You pick your soy.. personally I stick to tofu because I’m not a fan of mock meat but I’ve heard it’s very good. I love the flavors