MCM Elegante Hotel
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
USD 67*
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
USD 71*
USD 108*
Monterey Motel(Albuquerque)
USD 90*
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 112*
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
USD 90*
Priceline
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
USD 62*
Priceline
USD 180*
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree drinksomelet barhash brownsincluded breakfastbeds were comfortablewafflesnew mexicoking bedballoon festivalparking lotsanta feold townloungeshuttlenminterstate
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed going and coming from Castle Rock, Co. We stayed in the refurbished upper rooms. Very clean and very comfortable beds. The employees were all very nice and helpful. They provide one of the best breakfast buffets we've had and a cook to make individual omelets. We are returning to Co. and will stay there again.

Room Tip: The tower rooms have been redone and are very clean.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra L
Adam S, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Stayed here for tournament. Lots of teams. They accommodated teams so everyone was in the same hall which helped with all the rallying In the am. The breakfast was pretty good. A lot of options. wouldn't stay here again by choice but if we stay for a team thing, it will be fine. Beds were comfy. We had a clean room. Hallways were a little dirty.

Room Tip: Little anitas next door is a pretty yummy Mexican food restaurant. Try the red chili sauce.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank holcolorado
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding our recent stay with us. Sorry we did not quite meet our expectations we continue to strive to meet not only our groups (teams) but individual travelers too.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel for only one night while passing thru to Colorado. It is an older HUGE hotel. The beds were really comfortable, which I loved. They serve a great breakfast here. They give you free drink coupons for the bar when you check in which was really nice. Things I didnt like here was the pool was indoors and the amount of children in there was insane. It was so loud. Also we ordered room service for dinner (the chicken alfredo was amazing!) and if you charge to your room like we did, they lock you out of your room until you pay for the charges. Unfortunatley we happened to be at the pool when we were locked out of our room and had to go all the way to the front desk then back to our room for a debit card. It was annoying. I assumed we would pay the charges upon check out however this is not their policy. It was an ok stay, nothing fabulous and I probably wouldnt stay again will all the other accomidations avaliable in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greer_girl33
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding you recent stay with us. We will use your comments as a training tool so we can better assist our guests in the future. I hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

For the rate and because most in my group traveling on business were also at this hotel are the reasons I stayed. It was for a couple of nights and the rooms looked average and the service was friendly. I was able to handle my own things to bring to my room so I can't tell if the bell service was outstanding or not, but they did smile and say hello! Checking in was easy and the front desk person was very pleased to greet me. I got to the room and didn't find anything special. Mine didn't have a refrigerator or microwave, but I got along okay. I'm not good with directions so it took me a little longer to find where the complimentary breakfast was being served but when I got there I have to say it was better than most hotel comp breakfasts. A large variety of items was presented and it was more than adequate for what our group needed!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Adam S, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy you enjoyed our breakfast so much it definitely gives a great start to the day. However I am sorry you did not get a room with a refrigerator and microwave. We our currently under renovation and approximately 75% of the room now have them but obviously yours did not. During your next stay with us please call the Front Desk if your room does not have the refrigerator and microwave and we will be happy to have them delivered to the room at no charge.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I was really excited about staying at this hotel, I loved the building setup, and the little grassy dog area in the back for my pooch. But I was appaled by the lack of customer service. I carried my own luggage in as bellmen sat at the bench outside and smoked cigarettes, when I stumbled carrying in the last piece of luggage, one of the bellmen found it quite funny. I was not given any breakfast coupons, and then overcharged. I stayed at the location for four nights, but I was charged for 5. I have called and spoken to the hotels general manager, (Alex or Adam) and been assured that it would be credited to my account. Three weeks later still nothing. I was moved from one room to another, because I found live roaches on my suitcases and scurrying thru the bathroom. The next room they moved me to was worse. I moved to the new room, dressed for my function, and then returned to find more than 5 dead roaches in the bathroom, that were not there when I left. So they moved me to the tower, no roaches there, just a broken air conditioner, phone and toilet. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AT THE ELEGANTE, TRY THE CROWNE PLAZA RIGHT NEXT DOOR. The crowne plaza is a wonderful addition to the city of Albuquerque.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money or your time here go to the Crowne Plaza next door.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lisa V
Adam S, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry we failed to meet your expectations during your stay with us. I apologize for our staff not offering assistance with you luggage. It is a standard for our Front Desk to offer this service and this issue will be used as a training tool as to why we offer this assistance to every guest. However, I am a little confused about the bellman smoking in the front comment as none of our bellman smoke. I would like to speak to you a little more in detail regarding this issue to see if you can give me a description of the person or more detailed information as this is definitely not tolerated at our property. I believe the issue of thinking you were overcharged was rectified as we determined you were charged for three nights and one night was comped due to the issues of your stay. I believe there were authorization charges being held by your bank that you thought were charges and they seemed to take longer than normal to be realeased by the bank. If this is not the case please contact me immediately so we can speak to your bank and get the authorizations released right away. I do aplogize for the roach issues as we have had a small problem in the area of where we originally blocked you but we thought this was rectified. We do have a very detailed pest control program at our hotel and we have our pest control company investigating the section of your original rooms to eliviate this problem once and for all. Again I want to apologize profusely but I hope you will give us another chance in the future as we take our guest comments to heart as we strive to provide exceptional stays for all our guests.