“A spa experience in a hotel setting :)”
Review of MCM Elegante Hotel

MCM Elegante Hotel
Ranked #78 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“A spa experience in a hotel setting :)”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This hotel was beyond our expectations. Greeted with friendliness, hospitality, cleanliness. They gave free drink coupons for guests 21 and over, free breakfast buffet for all guests (this was better than any other hotel I've stayed in). The rooms were well kept, with comfortable beds (my whole family slept well). The jacuzzi and pool were large .... AND CLEAN :), and they have a nice work out facility. If you're looking for a hotel in New Mexico, this is the one! :)

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Msdrewo
Adam S, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this review, 2 August 2012
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that your stay with us was beyond your expectations. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Surprise, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed going and coming from Castle Rock, Co. We stayed in the refurbished upper rooms. Very clean and very comfortable beds. The employees were all very nice and helpful. They provide one of the best breakfast buffets we've had and a cook to make individual omelets. We are returning to Co. and will stay there again.

Room Tip: The tower rooms have been redone and are very clean.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sandra L
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to a return visit.
colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Stayed here for tournament. Lots of teams. They accommodated teams so everyone was in the same hall which helped with all the rallying In the am. The breakfast was pretty good. A lot of options. wouldn't stay here again by choice but if we stay for a team thing, it will be fine. Beds were comfy. We had a clean room. Hallways were a little dirty.

Room Tip: Little anitas next door is a pretty yummy Mexican food restaurant. Try the red chili sauce.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank holcolorado
, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding our recent stay with us. Sorry we did not quite meet our expectations we continue to strive to meet not only our groups (teams) but individual travelers too.
Greer, Arizona
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel for only one night while passing thru to Colorado. It is an older HUGE hotel. The beds were really comfortable, which I loved. They serve a great breakfast here. They give you free drink coupons for the bar when you check in which was really nice. Things I didnt like here was the pool was indoors and the amount of children in there was insane. It was so loud. Also we ordered room service for dinner (the chicken alfredo was amazing!) and if you charge to your room like we did, they lock you out of your room until you pay for the charges. Unfortunatley we happened to be at the pool when we were locked out of our room and had to go all the way to the front desk then back to our room for a debit card. It was annoying. I assumed we would pay the charges upon check out however this is not their policy. It was an ok stay, nothing fabulous and I probably wouldnt stay again will all the other accomidations avaliable in Albuquerque.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank greer_girl33
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding you recent stay with us. We will use your comments as a training tool so we can better assist our guests in the future. I hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 13 May 2012

For the rate and because most in my group traveling on business were also at this hotel are the reasons I stayed. It was for a couple of nights and the rooms looked average and the service was friendly. I was able to handle my own things to bring to my room so I can't tell if the bell service was outstanding or not, but they did smile and say hello! Checking in was easy and the front desk person was very pleased to greet me. I got to the room and didn't find anything special. Mine didn't have a refrigerator or microwave, but I got along okay. I'm not good with directions so it took me a little longer to find where the complimentary breakfast was being served but when I got there I have to say it was better than most hotel comp breakfasts. A large variety of items was presented and it was more than adequate for what our group needed!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Adam S, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy you enjoyed our breakfast so much it definitely gives a great start to the day. However I am sorry you did not get a room with a refrigerator and microwave. We our currently under renovation and approximately 75% of the room now have them but obviously yours did not. During your next stay with us please call the Front Desk if your room does not have the refrigerator and microwave and we will be happy to have them delivered to the room at no charge.