“What a difference a location makes!!!”

California Pastrami
Ranked #54 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Description: we are a family owned business founded in 2006 at the New Mexico Fair. We worked out of a 8'x16' trailer for 5 years on the street corner in Santa Fe NM for 5 years and also did the State Fair for 5 years. We have been in our current location since October 2016. Our Mission is to Delight our customers in a way that creates loyalty.
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

After visiting their Montgomery location I was very reticent to try this restaurant again, let alone another location. Glad we decided to. Of all days, we went on Valentine's Day. Perhaps not the most romantic of locations for such a location, but this location is far more roomy and accommodating than the location on Montgomery. In addition the staff were friendly, efficient and made that extra step to make us feel welcome. We even got some chocolate covered strawberries and a box of chocolates!!!! And for whatever reason the food even tasted better than what I remembered from the last time I visited one of their locations. So while I do not think I will ever go back to the location on Montgomery, this location has won themselves at least another return visit hopefully sometime soon!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I grew up in Southern California and the food is just like I remember. Great food and great staff. I am a frequent flyer at both locations.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great customer service, clean restaurant, fantastic food! This is a must visit restaurant; generous portions of great tasting sandwiches and superb customer service! Restaurant is extremely clean and welcoming.

Thank Charles E. T
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I had a 6oz Pastrami Sandwich and it was a great quick lunch. Staff was very friendly was helpful to bring my drink to my table. I will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The meals are very big so definitely ideal for a midday meal.
The food is delicious and flavorful and the service was awesome.