“Great California style pastrami sandwiches”

California Pastrami
Ranked #52 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Description: we are a family owned business founded in 2006 at the New Mexico Fair. We worked out of a 8'x16' trailer for 5 years on the street corner in Santa Fe NM for 5 years and also did the State Fair for 5 years. We have been in our current location since October 2016. Our Mission is to Delight our customers in a way that creates loyalty.
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I grew up in Southern California and the food is just like I remember. Great food and great staff. I am a frequent flyer at both locations.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great customer service, clean restaurant, fantastic food! This is a must visit restaurant; generous portions of great tasting sandwiches and superb customer service! Restaurant is extremely clean and welcoming.

Date of visit: February 2018
Thank Charles E. T
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I had a 6oz Pastrami Sandwich and it was a great quick lunch. Staff was very friendly was helpful to bring my drink to my table. I will be visiting again soon.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

The meals are very big so definitely ideal for a midday meal.
The food is delicious and flavorful and the service was awesome.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This was our first time trying a California Pastrami. We were greeted with a smile and staff happy to help explain their menu and how to sign up for their rewards program. Although signing up was a little tricky they helped us through it. Food was delicious and they stopped by our table a couple of times to ensure everything was good and that we didn't need anything.

Date of visit: January 2018