Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewswet baralbuquerque airportrental caroatmealshuttle servicefree breakfastan early morning flightsitting areabreakfast sandwichrooms are largegreat place to staynext morninghotel roomvery nice hotelmini fridgeone night staynew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed at this Hyatt out of convenience. It is so close to the airport after flying all day. Driver picked us up at the airport and was a very pleasant young man that had many responsibilities at the hotel. This is a small hotel which doesn't hurt it a bit. From the manager to the servers in the lounge/restaurant to the cook, all these folks made the stay perfect. The continental breakfast was far better than most. The rooms are basically suites with separate rooms and flat screens. Thanks-Isaac,Chad,Carlos & J.D.Good job.

Room Tip: The higher the better-the view
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

After being pleased with our stay at the Hyatt Place Santa Fe, my sister and I decided to stay our final night in New Mexico at the Hyatt Place Albuquerque. Although this property was okay, it wasn't nearly as nice as the one in Santa Fe.

As previous reviewers have said, there is a VERY strong odor of what I'm guessing is cleaning chemicals in the room. It's nice to know the rooms are clean, but the smell was overwhelming and probably not good for someone with allergies.

Room was okay. You could tell this hotel, being close to the airport, gets much use. It was a little worn around the edges, but still clean. The closet didn't have a door with a full-length mirror, as was the case at the one in Santa Fe. The pool is outside. We unfortunately didn't see a hot tub.

Overall it was an okay stay. It was conveniently located right next to the airport, but there were several other hotels in the area I'd probably look into before staying here agian.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank bdyl2133
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Very nice hotel, staff very friendly. Only problems is its an expensive hotel, with no amenities. Everything is extra, They had a large bottle of water in room, in you wanted it $5.00 cost. Also no coffee pot, no fridge, if you wanted a cup of coffee had to go down and buy it. I would rather stay in a 2 1/2 or 3 star hotel who accommodate their guests more. You pay the high price here and get nothing, sure they have a pool, weight room, bar & lounge restaurant, but nothing comes with the room.

Room Tip: if traveling with family, its very costly.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B0bbie51
Reviewed 18 December 2011

My wife and I have stayed here on 3 different occasions. The rooms are large, well equipped, and quiet. It is convenient to the expressway. The continental breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Great Mexican Restaurant nearby "Cervantes"
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stayed here for a night while driving to Scottsdale, AZ. Staff was very courteous and even gave me a brief (2 minute) tour of the facilities on the lobby level, showed me the business center, breakfast area, etc. Room was a large king suite with separate sitting area, well appointed. I booked through Priceline but they still asked me my bed and floor preference on arrival. Everything was relatively new and very clean. Free breakfast in the morning was typical fruit, juice, bagels/toast/english muffins, and cereal. Nothing special but free. Internet is also free. Not bad for the cheap price I got on Priceline. Very convenient location just off I-25, right by the airport with free shuttle. Despite this location it was very quiet. I'd stay again if back in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business