“Excellent meal”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #126 of 1,826 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had the NY Strip. It was cooks perfectly and tasted wonderful. Very tender. Other three in my party were happy with their meals also. Consistently good.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Great food and great service rolls with cinnamon butter is mouth watering. Steaks were cooked to order water kept all the glasses filled with sweet tea, coke, and water. Will return again! :)

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Great bread with butter and a sweet butter. My husband had the pork ribs that he said were most excellent. My mom and I had the catfish with mashed potatoes and corn. My boys had burgers and fries. Everyone except me, had iced tea and liked the iced tea. I had a glass of wine which was good. My waitress was amazing. Bathrooms were clean. Good eats and so I highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I have visited Texas Roadhouse twice since arriving in Albuquerque in May 2016.
Excellent service! Excellent FOOD and great steak!

1  Thank jodylcg76
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered 2 carry out porterhouse steaks-cooked medium, baked potato, sweet potato, sautéed mushrooms and onions for sides, accompanied with their rolls, and picked up order in 25 minutes... everything PERFECT! DELISH!