“Something for everyone ”
Review of Grassburger

Grassburger
Ranked #229 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My family includes 2 vegans, a vegetarian and 3 food conscious people. This restaurant had something for everyone. My vegans enjoyed a black bean quinoa burger. It was very tasty (I snitched a bite). The farm salad for my vegetarian looked delicious. It included lots of fresh veggies. My grass feed burger was most excellent! They fry the French fries in nonGMO sunflower seed oil. Your choice of fries also include sweet potato fries. Omg AMAZING! All in all the meal was very good. The price was about $12 a person. Which considering the quality of the food was reasonable.The restaurant was very clean. They had ample seating with both high top and regular tables. I found the staff very helpful with all the choices on the menu. I wish we had one closer to my home, we’d be regulars.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Out of Durango, CO this place makes a good burger. I could taste the quality of the beef used. The kids loved it. Sodas were the small niche kind (ie not Pepsi and coke products) which I like. Small, well thought out beer and wine list. There is a small play area for littler kids. Nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The cashier needs to listen . . . Not do what she wants. Chipotle on the side, not on the burger and not ask what you want on it when you just said "everything". This is our burger place of choice. We like the food and atmosphere and the sodas.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

New here in Albuquerque. A tasty burger, I had the green chili cheeseburger, my spouse had the grassburger. Both were excellent. The chipotle mayonnaise is interesting, sweet potato fries were delicious. And snickerdoodles were outstanding!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Totally impressed...very, very delicious! Gluten-free menu! The beef had a wonderful favor. Here on vacation and happy we tried Grassburger!