“Not good!”

Mi Pueblito Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 411 Restaurants in Brownsville
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Food greasy, service was OK! We stopped there on Sunday -- a mistake expensive and food was not good!,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We love Mi Pueblito!! From the great food to the ambiance. I Love the Feel of Mexico and that’s exactly how you feel when you’re there.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I love the food and appreciate the customer service. When my bosses visit from San Antonio, this is a must for lunch!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. Food is delicious and staff very friendly. Owner was there and stopped by our table to ask how was everything. I have been on many Mexican restaurants in Texas and this is by far my favorite. Love that it is open late at night. I will definelty go back when visiting the area.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great frigoles con veneno! Great Pepper steak! Great chicken fajitas! And the best ribeye tacos in town!