All reviews stayed here waffles business stay tacos spacious room happy hour south padre island the breakfast area shopping mall free breakfast marriotts desk employees shuttle kitchenette interstate gym
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My family and I stayed her for 6 nights. We loved having two separate rooms and a full kitchen. For a group of 5, we saved a lot of money on not having to go out to eat for every meal.

The employees from front desk, maids and buffet servers were all pleasant and helpful.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mcasabar
Michelle H, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

thank you for your response and your business. We are pleased you enjoyed the accommodations and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for your time and your feedback.

Joshua Rodriguez-GM

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn Brownsville. As I've read in previous reviews, the staff are amazing, and all my needs were addressed. I felt like a valued customer, and what's more, even though my trip was for business, I was blessed to have the help of the grocery delivery service and the housekeeper to start my dishwasher daily. I'm pleased with the services/amenities, and I look forward to staying here again.

I would also like to comment on the rooms - I really like the spaces, especially the extra tables and laptop desk, really helped me to complete multiple priorities and projects. I would say I had relaxing and productive stay!

Thank you for making my experience a pleasant and comfortable one!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BoTravels
Michelle H, Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thanks for your feedback and for staying with us at the Residence Inn Brownsville. We are pleased we met your expectations and delivered our best service. We will share your notes and comments.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here again for business and this place never fail to impress me. From the shuttle driver to the housekeeping lady I met at the hallway on my way to get breakfast Norma,she was really sweet. All staff are beyond friendly and professional. I feel like a princess in there beautiful rooms. The breakfast is fresh and delicious even i woke up late way past breakfast schedule they still manage to give me something to eat (thanks Rosa). And my dear Suzy,(assistant manager) so down to earth and very helpful and delivers great service all the time. She's one of the reason I love this hotel so much. I will give 10 star if I could.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank danda b

Thanks for your feedback and for letting us know your great experience and your encounter with our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip. thanks again,

Joshua Rodriguez-GM

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Clean, looks new or newly updated. Save money on food with fully stocked kitchen. Safe heavy doors. Helpful courteous staff. Outdoor hot tub a little dirty, not surprising since not used much in early February. Many choices for breakfast. Marriott hotels have most electric plug outlets of any hotel chain, to charge phones. Every Residence Inn I have stayed in, has been great experience. Within a few miles, is shopping, restaurants, most anythingg you may want.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 76,210
Michelle H, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We pride ourselves in service and products. Thanks again.

Joshua Rodriguez

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Stay here for 4 nights working in Matamoras. Crossing the border in the morning is a breeze. Coming back takes 30 to 60 minutes. I may stay in hotel in Mexico next time.
There is a hotel shuttle, and you have to call the hotel from the airport. There is only one shuttle. If you just missed it, you may have to wait 45 minutes.
Above average breakfast. Good happy hour. The staffs working there are wonderful.
Room is clean, Wifi works fine.
Thre are a lot of restaurants across from the highway. It takes over 20 minutes to walk across the highway. Unless you have a car, that could be a problem.

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom Y
Michelle H, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. We will share with our team and thank you again for your business.

Joshua-GM