USD 102
USD 130
USD 72
USD 105
USD 102
Value Place Brownsville(Brownsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 57
All reviewsstayed herewafflesmarriott hotelsbusiness stayfull kitchensouth padre islandhome away from homedefinitely stay here againfree breakfastdishwasherpropertynormamaidssuitedeskshuttlecereal
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is a good Residence Inn. As a long-time platinum Marriott member, I've done my fair share of nights in a variety of Marriotts, but this one stands out for two things: First, they have updated their rooms ahead of many other Marriott properties. Second, really first, is the staff. I don't remember the gentleman's name, but he's the front desk supervisor, and he was amazingly friendly and customer-service oriented. Well done!

They do a "happy hour snack/dinner" Monday through Wednesday and it was better than most. Breakfast was standard RI fare, but the staff there was really friendly.

If you don't have a car this property doesn't have the best location but, frankly, the can-do attitude of the staff make up for any geographical shortcomings. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Brownsville.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Swimfins
Michelle H, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

thank you for your feedback and your business, we will share the comments with our team. See you next time

Suzy

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Used points to stay while wife & I spending a few days on South Padre Island (30 min ... Easy drive).

All good...clean, nice breakfast, Staff friendly, & maids do great cleaning.

Good example of Marriott quality.

Only negative is A/C blower unit is in bedroom wall which I find a bit noisey but wife said it helped drown out any outside noise.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JKK123

thank you for your feedback and comments, we will share with the team

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Wife and I stayed here to spend time on South Padre Island which is 25 min drive away. I had points and the island hotels are expensive. I stay at these hotels when traveling for business and they are just as good for family stays. Good breakfast, large clean rooms.

Room Tip: Pool area can be noisy even after hours. If you don't like it, ask for an outer facing room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

thank you for your business and feedback, we will share with your teams. thanks again.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I only stayed for a night(I wish I can live here) for work. And as soon as I opened my door on a long day of work the place surprised me in every angle. My room was way beyond beautiful. And it's so peaceful and the staff they are all professional and friendly. Thank you

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We stayed here four nights and can't say enough good things about this hotel. The rooms were updated, clean, comfortable and the kitchens had everything a person would need. The breakfast was good every morning and the coffee was fresh. They also had a good assortment for breakfast. The breakfast staff and the hotel staff were top notch. If we return to Brownsville, there is no doubt where we will stay. Likewise, we'll start looking at all Residence Inns when we're traveling. Do yourself a favor and try this hotel.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is such thing as a bad room here. We prefer first floor, but that's just us.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family