“Great food ”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #60 of 411 Restaurants in Brownsville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a weekend for a late lunch...restaurant was clean, staff was friendly, and the food was good! The lemonade was good also. Great place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Really enjoy eating at Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. Food portions are adequate and always delicious.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

So I am a chicken fingers lover and I found this place while traveling to Brownsville. I was not super hungry, wanted something to go quickly and ordered four fingers with their secret sauce. I should have only ordered two. They were huge, very hot (not spicy, but just cooked) which makes me super happy as under-cooked chicken is dangerous. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This was our first experience with Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers in Brownsville, Tx. I wish there was a rating choice between "Average" and "Very Good," (perhaps "Good", TripAdviser?). I describe this food better than "Average" because I have never been to a fast food restaurant that serves only chicken fingers. I really like the concept and the chicken is very good. However, I don't believe that the french fries are more than just average and the Texas toast was below average. The service was very good.

As soon as we entered the restaurant, at least 2 employees greeted us loudly, as they do with everyone who enters the restaurant. The young woman at the counter explained to us what we would receive with our order.

We were hungry so ordered the Caniac Combo to share for 3 chicken fingers apiece. The Caniac Combo consists of 6 large pieces of chicken breast, a large serving of french fries, a cup of coleslaw and a slice of texas toast. The chicken breast tastes fresh. The coating was crispy, not soggy. The chicken was served hot, not just warm. I like hot food. The dipping sauce is interesting and good. The coleslaw was good, a little on the sweet side, but that was OK, very creamy.

We received a large portion of french fries which were served hot and tasted good, but nothing above average. No seasoning other than salt. The Texas toast served with the meal was barely warm and limp, not crispy at all.

The restaurant was clean. Someone continuously moved around the tables and booths, clearing any left overs that were not thrown away and cleaning the tables and chairs. The area around the beverages was kept clean.

We peeled off a "free chicken finger" coupon for our next visit from our beverage cup. So that means we will return to give Raising Canes Chicken Fingers a second try.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The restaurant employees are always cheerful and the food is great. The atmosphere is wonder and relaxing. Just like home!