If you like to have working toilets, lights that turn on, and an A/C unit that works in 100+ degree weahter, DON'T STAY HERE!! We were assigned room #340, whereupon entry into the room, we discovered the bathroom light did not work AT ALL, and the A/C unit did not provide cold air, it just blew room temp air even when i set the temp to 63 degrees. Amber who worked front desk at the time (around 6-7pm) assigned the room next door #341, where the desk lamp and phone were non-operational (both plugged in, the lamp had one bulb), when we told Amber about these faults in the room, she said there was nothing she could do about the problems, so she gave us comp internet. But then, at 10pm, when my husband went to use the bathroom, the toilet didn't flush, he had to put his hand in the tank to release the water, this is not something guests should be doing. When I contacted LINDA CLARK the "manager" of the hotel the next day, she claimed to have done an "investigation" into our complaints and found that there was nothing wrong with either of the rooms we were booked and that we were liars. She was extremely rude, made threats to not do anything about the deficiencies of the two rooms we were placed in, and I'm sure doctored all the results of her so-called investigation into the aforementioned deficiencies by claiming none of the deficiencies we complained about existed. This is horrible customer service, and guests should never be yelled at for wanting basic hospitality services like lights, A/C on an extremely hot day, and working toilets. We did not make outlandish requests, we just wanted to have these services working and get on with our lives. LINDA CLARK single handedly ruined our trip and should not be functioning in the role of hotel manager whatsoever, she has no class, cuts you off when you try to speak, and makes threats--this is the reason why all customer service calls should be recorded to prevent such rudeness from happening. LINDA CLARK IS A HORRIBLE PERSON AND SHOULD BE FIRED! I vow to never EVER stay at another Holiday Inn ever again. We want our money back and to leave this disastrous experience behind us. The rooms all smelled like smoke even though we requested a non-smoking room, the common areas around the pool were littered with cups and a beer keg from a party I guess someone had the night before and hotel staff and not cleaned up. We have a 2 yr old and didn't feel like she could use the tiny fungicide infected pool, the restaurant on site was one of the worst to call themselves a restaurant, and EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER in the hotel was the epitome of RUDENESS!! If you value your peace of mind and don't want to go through what we went through, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport Hotel & Conference Center. Our full-service atrium hotel is the perfect place for both business and leisure travelers. We are conveniently located minutes away from the Corpus Christi International Airport and offer complimentary airport shuttle. Contemporary hospitality and great service awaits you. We are just minutes away from downtown and local attractions such as the Texas State Aquarium, the USS Lexington, Port of Corpus Christi, American Bank Center, the Hooks Stadium, Corpus Christi Bay Front, Museum of Science & History, Harbor Playhouse and Selena Memorial. Featuring 237 graciously designed guestrooms and suites, we are pleased to offer free wireless high-speed Internet throughout the entire hotel. Enjoy the casual ambiance of the Atrium Cafe featuring contemporary American fare or relax in our Dolphin Lounge. Staying fit is made easy in our indoor heated pool and fitness center. Catch some sun on our spacious outdoor sundeck. And when you re looking for a hotel to host a wedding, event or meeting, the hotel offers a total of 11,000 sq. ft. of function space, including on-site audiovisual services, superior catering and a detail-oriented staff. Count on the Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport Hotel to make your event a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn