other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
nohospita...
“Corpus Christi was great, but that had nothing to do with the condo.”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

has received a phone call from the owner the day before we were to leave for our vaction to offer us a different room due to a water leak. Rather than being concerned with good customer service, he said he was offering us a room closer to the beach so that he "didn't get a bad review". During this call, I discovered the listing was incorrect and that there was only 1 bathroom. He did offer a refund based on the inaccsurate listing, but with 1 day until departure, I declined. When we arrived, the room was not as clean as I had expected. There was sand on the floor, an opened bag of chocolate covered raisins in the fridge, and clothing tags and things left from the previous guests. The entire family was exhausted after a 13 hour drive, so I decided to just sweep the floor and roll with it. My son was practically begging to go to sleep on the futon, but I discovered it was covered in sand and there was no sheet for it. We had also noted sand in the queen sized bed. I called the owner, and began what would be a 2 hour process to a sorted resolution. After insisting that I send him pictures, and repetitive questions, he finally came to the condo, along with his cleaning crew with a bag of dirty laundry, and his son, who promptly went into the bathroom, door open, to pee. After many excuses from the owner to me, from the crew to the owner, and the presentation of the dirty laundry, the sand was vacuumed from the futon, sheets changed on the bunk bed, which had sand on top of the comforter, and the floor swept. The bag of dirty laundry was intended as proof that the sheets were indeed changed. There still wasn't a sheet for the futon, so the owner offered a twin sheet for it. It was a queen futon, so I told him that wouldn't work. He sent the cleaning crew to the condo we had originally booked to retrieve an appropriately sized sheet, but told me he didn't have any extras to fit the bedroom bed, but could assure me they had been changed, because he, himself, had handed a clean set to the crew that morning. Okay...they're still sandy. He offered to refund the cleaning fee (neither of us were sure of the amount), I accepted, and they left, saying he would send me the info regarding the amount. We started putting our things away and found an unidentifiable object in the dresser drawer. It looked like chewed food. The sandy sheets didn't fit the bed in the bedroom and we wound up having to buy more, along with additional wash cloths, because a family of 5 was to share 6 for bathing and dish washing, unless I chose to use one of the dirty sponges in the kitchen. The owner didn't have any more of those either. The next day we found dirty dishes in the cupboards and discovered we
had nothing to bake with, only a broiler pan. I sent a ttext to Mr. Le regarding the amount to be refunded. No answer. 2 days later, so 3 days after the encounter, I again sent him a text about the refund, along with my other issues, and he responded, asking if PayPal was okay. I told him that was fine and asked the amount. He still didn't know, and said I might need to check with Trip Advisor to see if we had paid a cleaning fee. I told him that even had we not, the circumstances warranted a refund of some degree. He became overly defensive, saying even if he did refund the money, I would still give him a bad review but he would be able to explain it, and that I just wanted money back. I told him how inappropriate it was that he brought the cleaning crew, dirty laundry in tow, to my room to defend their work to me, and how unprofessional it was that his son came in and used the toilet without asking permission before, or apologizing after. He responded "my son needed to take a leak. Is that a problem to you?" He accused my kids of tracking the sand in the room. After seeing it going nowhere, I told Mr. Le that the conversation was over. He began text bombing me with unprofessional rant. I reminded him that I was. done with the conversation. There were no more exchanges and we never received the refund. Terrible customer service. The elevator malfunctioned on multiple ocassions, and one of the two available washers didn't work about 2/3 of the time we were there. I absolutely would not recommend this condo.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Jul 2016
I don't know if you (the public) have met someone in your past where no matter what you do, they won't be satisfy? Well, this is that customer. That day, when I came to pay my clean crew I did check for the whole condo to see if it was clean so i can pay them. However, I forgot to check the sofa. When I left everything was spot less except forgot to check the sofa.. At 4:30pm I got a call from the guest that the condo has sands. I knew it was impossible so I have to travel 30 minutes with a six year son and asked my clean crew to meet me there. During the 30 minutes drive my son wanted to pee and we were almost there. Upon my arrival, my son rushed into the bathroom without asking for permission and I did see sands on the floor and i knew it wasn't there when I left but I did not argue. I already knew in my head where this customer was going. Check-in time was at 3pm, they are a family of 7 not 5. I have TripAdvisor inquiry to prove it, and this was on our message thread from Tripadvisor.
"Would it be acceptable if our group had 7 people, if one of them is a 2 year old? The group would consist of 3 adults, 4 children, ages 12, 7, 4, and 2. Please let me know if this would be allowed so that we may book. Thank you." I told her a party of 7 was not allowed, but i will make the exception and did not charge her more it. So back to the story. I asked her where did go before checking into my condo. She reply" we were at the beach" So that tells me that her 4 kids were at the beach playing in the sands and could have brought the sands to the condo. She also complained there were sands on the bed when I don't see any sands. So my clean crew changed out the clean sheets for another clean sheets just to satisfy her and I proceeded sweep up their sands that they brought into the condo and vacuumed the sands on futon that I didn't check earlier. For customer service, I traveled 30 minutes to clean up their sands changed out the clean sheets and also offered her a refund of the cleaning fee that she paid. And she said it was ok at first. I ask her if she know how much she paid and she said no. I went and checked on tripdvisor and took a picture with the amount of $60 of the cleaning fee that she paid and texted to her. She said " there is no way $60 will be enough" This is when I knew, this person is after something else and being inconsiderate of my time to come back with my 6 year son to clean up their sands and changed out the clean sheets and even offer to pay back the cleaning fee. And inconsiderate of other people kids except for her. So I decided to draw that line and expect a bad review. No matter what i would do, I will not stratify this woman and still get a bad review because it was not in her nature to be considerate and kind to others. May The lord help you to be considerate and kind to others and people's kids Melissa.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing